Chapter 3

Natasha's POV

"Marcus! That's mean! Don't say that!" I scolded my best friend jokingly. He was making fun of a girl at our school, while we were at the mall. She was one of those blonde bimbo's that just couldn't get enough sex. She had just got dumped by some random guy, and now Marcus was laughing his ass off.

"Sorry Ash, it was just too-" He burst out laughing again. I couldn't help but crack a smile too, it was hilarious. Her reaction when the guy walked away from her, was funny. She started stomping and acting like a gorilla, basically. But I knew I shouldn't laugh, because I had also got rejected by my mate. But then again, she got rejected by a random guy, not her mate.

"Okay, okay, let's go." I said grabbing onto his arm and pulling him out of Aeropostale, and led him to the food court.

"I'm craving pizza." Marcus randomly said, and I nodded agreeing with him. "Same, pepperoni and extra cheese." I grinned at him as he pinched my cheeks. "Best part about you, you are not like other girls, you don't eat dumb ass salads." He said, patting my head, as if he was applauding me.

"Okay first of all, I hate all vegetables, like hate them. Only ones that I like is lettuce, cucumbers, and carrots. That's it. So why would I waste money and get a salad? Like, hello logical thinking? When your out, eat something like a burger, you can make a salad at home, easily." I ranted, and I had a feeling that Marcus was blocking me out.

"Uh huh yeah, cool Natasha." He said, absentmindedly. I glared at him and he laughed. "I'm sorry, but I just said something and you give a whole rant on why you don't like salad. That's cool." He said, and I slapped his arm.

"Thanks for listening to my rant, now shut up and let's go get some PIZZA!" I said, and skipped in between tables and to Pizza Hut. While we waited in line, I thought about my life.

I had met Marcus when I was 16, in high school. I had started to rent out a house, and had enough money to pay rent for three months. In that three months, I befriended Marcus, and I guess he heard I was alone. He had let me stay in his home until we reached college and moved out to his parent's apartment. I gave his parents money to help pay for the rent of the apartment, but they never took it. I was really close to Marcus and his family and I owe them my life basically.

Now I was eighteen and graduating in three days. My nineteenth birthday was in five days, and to say I was excited was a understatement. Here in Canada, being nineteen years old meant that I can now legally drink. (A/N: LOL, I don't know about that, but I do believe that's correct :P)

It has been 3 years since I had left and I was planning on never coming back. Here in Vancouver, I felt more at home then anything. Back in L.A, I felt alone, nobody liked me. Which is why I don't want to go back.

Well, even if I did come back, I'll be glad that I had actually fulfilled my promise. I lost all my weight when I joined the gym, dancing, and all my school sports teams. Yeah I sucked at sports ( I really do, I suck so bad.) Everyone there basically wanted to kick me out.

My acne had all gone thanks to all the face-washes I had bought, and when puberty stopped and my hormones calmed down. Now I never broke out.

I was more confident.

I actually looked..pretty.

I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I also have really pale skin and wavy blonde hair. But then again, I still bet you Logan would reject me.

Speaking of Logan....

My wolf was calling Logan's wolf every hour, whimpering in sadness and missing him. I knew she was still mad and sad about the rejection. I could say the same thing for myself. I missed Logan. After all, he was my mate, and before the mating, he was my crush.