Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mrs. Penelope Hernandez was on the phone talking to her oldest son, Vincent. She was gathering the while family for a dinner party, to help welcome me, which really wasn't necessary but she insisted.

"Hey, did you know Natasha is Logan's mate?" Marcus said to know one in particular.

"Really?" Maria asked, her full attention on Marcus.

"Yeah, apparently-" He started until I interrupted him.

"I love how you guys are talking about me, and acting like I'm not here," I said, with a laugh.

"Maria, did you hear that?" Marcus said, pointing his hear around, pretending to not know I was here and ignoring me.

Maria giggled and replied, "No, I believe I didn't."

I narrowed my eyes on the two, they were so perfect for each other, sucks they just didn't want to admit that they were mates.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Natasha you are Logan's mate?" Ricardo asked me, his attention set on me.

"Yeah, well not officially, but, uh , yeah." I said, stumbling on my words.

"Well, that's interesting. Never thought that boy would settle down, phew, he was a ladies man." Ricardo said, not wanting to hurt me, but it did hurt because I knew Logan has had other girlfriends before.

My eyes locked onto the fluffy carpet, wanting some to focus on. I missed him, I really did, and all I wanted to do is to go back into his arms, and now that Maria guys are safe, I just need to focus on Ian now. I mean, he can come up out of nowhere. I needed a plan.

"Natasha, honey, are you alright?" Mrs.Hernandez asked me, concern lacing her features.

"I-I just miss him, a lot, that's it." I replied in a quiet voice. I really hated to be the downer of a party, and hated attention, so I decided to change the subject.

"Mrs.Hernandez, would you like some help on the dinner?" I asked, politely.

"No, no sweetie, you sit, and until the dinner is ready, you talk to that Mate of yours. Now go," She said, smiling softly.

"Okay," I said and smiled back, trying to connect to Logan.

'I need you, Natasha.' He said in my thoughts, 'I need you to be beside me at night, I just can't sleep without knowing if your safe or not.'

'Logan, I need you too, but, I don't know when I'll return back to L.A.' I thought back to him. 'Maybe in another five days?'

'No, Natasha, I need you now, I need to see your beautiful smiling face,' He said, as if he was in pain. 'Please come home, come back to me.'

'I will, Logan, I will, soon.'

'I love you.'

'I love you, too.'

Marcus' POV

I needed to kiss her. I have this some sort of need to kiss her, or feel skin on skin contact. I needed to feel the sparks between me and her.

I knocked onto her room door.

"Oh Marcus, what do you---" She stopped talking as I smashed my lips onto hers, feeling the mint on her breath, and her sweet lips tasting like cherries.

She kissed back with so much need, I just melted right then and there. It went on for another minute before we needed oxygen.

"What the hell, Marcus?" She exclaimed.