Chapter 22

Chapter 22.

Natasha's POV.

I unlocked the door to my apartment to see Maria and Marcus making out on the couch. So much for denying that they were mates. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, Logan following behind me. I bent over to grab my suitcases from under my bed until Logan quickly but gently pushed me over, and got the suitcases out by himself. Gosh he was so muscular. I spent a few seconds just staring at his yummy butt.

He turned and grinned, looking oh-so-gorgeous. "Quit drooling, babe," And pecked me on the lips,

I flushed bright red. "Theres the blush I know and love," he said, and chuckled, as I blushed even more. Why am I even blushing?!? I thought to myself and controlled my blush, somehow.

I put my hands on my hips and looked around the room, wondering what to pack first. I decided on doing my clothes first, then packing everything else. I bent down to the last dresser and started pulling out my clothes. I kind of recognized them, they were my old clothes from when I was overweight. Tears welled up in my eyes as I recalled the memories.

"Fatty! Fatty!" They chanted as I walked by them, shifting my backpack on my shoulders as I bit my lip to stop the tears from flowing. I blinked fast as the tears blurred my sight, causing me to trip and fall onto the concrete.

I couldn't take it anymore, and the tears started flowing. My shoulders shook as I tried to lift myself up, but kept getting pushed down from Jenna. I crawled away, as Logan's slut for the day, clung onto his arm and said I was 'getting away.'

I felt the anger and the sadness once again, as tears welled up in my eyes, and rolled down my cheek. Logan quickly bent down and took me in his arms. I fully knew that now that I loved him, he could easily hurt me, once and for all, and I don't know if I could take it.

"What happened Nat?" Logan said, concern and pain laced into his tone. "Recalling some..memories." My voice cracked. My muscles stiffened as I rushed out of Logan's arms. His face held hurt, as I quickly stared at him, teary-eyed. My bottom lip trembled as we stared at each other. I could tell his wolf wanting to come out, for me challenging him.

'Your going to lose, Nat." Logan whispered as he stood up. "No, I'm not." I stated, stubbornly. I crossed my arms across my chest as we just stared. I heard a loud crash, and my face quickly faced to where the noise came from. "Told you I'd win, love." He said, as I glared. I ran out of the room and saw that Maria and Marcus on the ground, still making out. I saw that the crash had been the lamp.

"You know Nat, that could be us..." Logan whispered into my ear, biting my earlobe. I pushed his head away. "I'm not going to have sex with you, when your cousin is only a room away."

"I'll help you pack, then we can go back to L.A and do it on the plane?" He asked, voice all sexy and husky. I rolled my eyes, "Not on the plane." I said and walked to my room again. I was annoyed with my clothes, so I just threw them in suitcases. Logan started to help me pack, and in a matter of three hours, I was ready to leave.

"I need to say goodbye to everyone." I said, looking at Logan. I felt kind of bad for being mean to him, so I walked up to him and gave him a big hug. "I'm sorry for being like this, we should be happy and stuff for finally mating but I'm just being a bitch." I said into his shirt, my words a bit muffled. "It's okay, honey. I love you." He said, stroking my back, lovingly. "I love you too," I said and smiled.

"Let's go to Marcus and Maria, I'm pretty sure they are finished making out." Logan said, and pulled away. "Hey..." I trailed off... "Yes?" He said, and stopped walking. "Where's my kiss?" I said and laughed. He chuckled and kissed me, a small peck. "Not good enough." I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly brought my lips to his, until he growled, and pulled my head so our lips crashed to each others, roughly. I let him have control of the kiss, as he licked my bottom lip, and asked for entrance. I immediately opened up for him. After a while I kind of was losing my breath, so I pulled away.