Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY ASH!!!!" Marcus screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed, falling off the bed.

"Whoaaaaah." He said, not bothering to help me up.

"Hey! Your supposed to be nice to me and Nathan, it's his birthday too!" I said.

"Yeah yeah, you first." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Happy 19th Ash, your finally as old as me." He has said.

"Shut up." I mumbled, grinning into his shoulder.

"WELLL. WE'RE GOING TO UNVERSAL STUDIOS IN AN HOUR GET READY!" He said fist pumping and running out my room door.

Oh Marcus, how I love you.

I brushed and took out my outfit.

A teal tank top with purple skinny jeans and black converse with teal and purple laces.

I tied my hair up in a high ponytail.

I applied NO make-up.

I walked outside and down the stairs to greet Nathan eating cereal.

"Happy birthday twin!" I yelled out to him, smiling.

"Hey! Happy Birthday! How ya feeling?"

"Fan-freaking-tactic! So what are you gonna do for your birthday?"

"Eh, I was gonna go out with a couple of friends, wanna come?"

"Me and Marcus are going to Universal Studios. If you want, we can all go in a group."

"Sure why not?"

"See you in a hour!" I said and skipped down the pack house getting random happy birthday's for the first time EVER.

"NATASHA!!" Lacey screamed and tackled me.

"Happy birthday sister!!!!" She screamed.

"Thank you!" I said smiling.

"I have your present later, you can go and celebrate and when you come back, I'll give it to you, deal?"

"Deal."

"Have fun!" She said and ran down the mansion.

I kept walking and saw Logan.

"Hey Logan!" I said smiling, my mood becoming happier and happier after seeing my mate.

"Nat, Happy Birthday." He said pulling me into a hug and nuzzling my neck.

"Thanks Logan."

He kept his arms around my waist and I kept mine around his neck, as he pulled his face closer to mine, so our foreheads touched and we were nose to nose, our lips barely touching each others.

"You smell so good, it's intoxicating." He mumbled, his lips brushing against mine.

I couldn't take it anymore,

"Kiss me." I breathed.

"What?" He asked his eyes turning darker by the second.

"I said kiss me, now." I demanded.

He never even hesitated as he closed the teeny tiny amount of space between our lips as my eyelids fluttered closed.

Sparks flew and fireworks exploded.

My body began heating up as I pressed closer to his body, senses turning on that I have never felt before.

His licked my bottom lip and I stayed.

He bit it and I let out a soft moan, as he slipped his tongue in my mouth as it massaged mine.

I had finally realized that I was pressed against a wall, my hands playing with the hair at the nape at his neck.

I pulled away and said "Best birthday present ever."

I felt the satisfaction by his eyes still closed.

When he had finally opened his eyes, I looked into the green orbs filled with lust, passion, longing and something else I couldn't quiet name.

"Oh god. Best kiss I have ever experienced."

"Mine too." I smiled.

I tried pulling away but he just held on tighter.

"Few more seconds." He mumbled.

He let go and pecked me on the lips and mumbled,

"Mine."

"Possessive much?"

"Go now before I make you stay."

"Bye." I said hugging him and kissing him softly and I walked to find Marcus.

Logan's POV

Hey Logan!" She said smiling.

My face brightened after seeing her beautiful face.

"Nat, Happy Birthday." I said pulling her into a hug and nuzzling her neck.

"Thanks Logan."

I kept my arms around her tiny waist and she kept hers around my neck, as I pulled her face closer to mine, so our foreheads touched and we were nose to nose, our lips barely touching each others.

"You smell so good, it's intoxicating." I mumbled, my lips brushing against hers.

I couldn't take it anymore,

"Kiss me." She breathed.

"What?" I asked, my eyes turning darker by the second.

"I said kiss me, now." She demanded.

I never even hesitated as he closed the teeny tiny amount of space between our lips as her eyelids fluttered closed.

I felt complete and hungry, hungry fir her lips.

I licked her bottom lip and she stayed.

I bit it and she let out a soft sexy moan, as I slipped my tongue in her mouth as I massaged mine with hers.

To say it was mind-blowing would be a understatement.

-------

THEY KISSED! (does happy dance =) )

I wrote this 100% myself. Actually the whole story was written by me, =D

Uhm...I have nothing to say honestly?

Just that sorry it's short!!! I think

PS. I'm writing a short romance which hopefully I'll be posting soon here's the summary and if you like it, read it! when I post it though, LOL.

There will be a couple of changes maybe, so yeah....

(ITS CALLED TOO LATE)

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene.

Those two were never seen anywhere without each other.

People though that they would live happily ever after with two kids living in a two story house with a white picket fence.

The normal cliché.

But when Tyler suddenly breaks up with Sophia, day after they leave highschool, Sophia decides to leave to fulfill her dream of becoming a author.

When she comes back, 4 years later, a 22 year old young woman, she finds out that Tyler is engaged. With who, you ask? Her best friend in high school. Burn.

Thank you sososososososo much for reading !!!!

Hayley

RejectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara