Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jayden's POV

I immediately stopped in my tracks after smelling her scent but then kept walking again.

'No.' I said to myself.

'No mate.'

My wolf whimpered in sadness, but didn't argue.

"Sir..." The butler called.

"Yes?"

"This is your room."

"Thank you."

He had walked away as I had walked in.

I could tell this was the place where friends and family stayed, it was very good decorated.

Knock Knock.

"Yes?"

They opened the door, and a delicious scent passed my nose.

Mate......

"Helloo! I heard you were staying here and I though 'why not show the dude around?' so follow me." She walked out without me answering.

She will be a good Alpha Female...

I was following her just for the sake of being with her, even though I had already known where everything was.

"So this is..WHOAH, what the heck are you doing ?"

I pushed her against the wall, putting one arm on the left side of her head and putting my other one of the right of her head.

"You do know that we are mates right?" She asked.

"Crystal Clear."

"And being this close to you is making my wolf go crazaaaaay."

"Mine too."

"You mind backing away.."

"No, I don't want to."

"Too bad, I want you to."

"How old are you?"

"21....."

"Then I can mate with you, will you let me bite you?"

"Wait! What's your name?"

"Jayden." and with that, I sunk my teeth into her soft flesh at her neck.

---------

Super sorry it's short, writers block :(

So you haven't figured out who his mate is, but it's pretty obvious who it is, if you haven't noticed........

Uhm...I hope you enjoyed and I'll post soon!

Hayley.

PS. I'm writing a short romance which hopefully I'll be posting soon here's the summary and if you like it, read it! when I post it though, LOL.

There will be a couple of changes maybe, so yeah....

(ITS CALLED TOO LATE)

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene.

Those two were never seen anywhere without each other.

People though that they would live happily ever after with two kids living in a two story house with a white picket fence.

The normal cliché.

But when Tyler suddenly breaks up with Sophia, day after they leave highschool, Sophia decides to leave to fulfill her dream of becoming a author.

When she comes back, 4 years later, a 22 year old young woman, she finds out that Tyler is engaged. With who, you ask? Her best friend in high school. Burn.

P.P.S

I changed Lacey's character to Katie Cassidy, that's her at the side --->

tell me who is better , Hayden Panettiere or Katie Cassidy??