Epilogue

Epilogue

"Mommy, can Leah come over today?" Stella asked me.

"I don't know honey, you have to ask Daddy. We might go to the Main Pack House for our visit we have every summer." I said.

"Really? Does that mean I can see Grandpa?" Stella asked, excitedly, jumping around.

Stella loved Logans's dad. He spoiled her like no tomorrow. Stella just had to pout her pretty pink lips and widen her gorgeous green eyes and in a blink she had her grandpa getting her anything her little wolf heart desired. .

"Yes sweetie, and grandma." I said, and she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Yay! When should I start packing my clothes?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll pack it all for you just in case you miss something." I told Stella and she nodded and skipped away, looking for her friend Casey. One of the pack members daughter.

Stella was our first born. Meaning she would get the Alpha title and be the first Female Alpha in our pack. Nathan's little boy would get Beta. And yes, Nathan has a little boy that his and his mate made. His mates name was exact same as mine, which freaked him out for a few weeks.

I just laughed, said a tiny "I better meet her soon," and walked away once he told me.

I walked around the house, going to the packs daycare. Which was empty because what had happened was that last year, the rogues started a war. It was a bad time for us, Logan and our other surrounding packs (including Jayden's pack), had gotten involved. Thankfully we had defeated the rogues, and we were able to free the hostages. The hostages ended up being all of the daycare kids' parents.

I walked around the room and remembered Natalie. She had finally got her parents back, her dad was also a hostage. Her mother as well.

They had moved to another pack maybe two years ago, and I haven't seen them since.

"MOMMY , DADDY SAID TO HURRY UP BECAUSE WE ARE LEAVING IN TWO HOURS" Stella screamed, running at me . I winced. I hope she hadnt woken up the whole pack house.

"Shh sweetie, everyone is still sleeping, we have to be careful with our voices, right?"

"Yes mommy, sorry mommy." Stella said and I gave her a hug.

"Its okay sweetie, but just remember that okay?"

She nodded, and I was off to start packing, but this time, I was packing for something I wanted to pack for. Something that didn't involve me being Rejected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITS OVERR . WAAAAHH :'( I wasnt really sure what to write in this, because i was thinking of the sequel and yeaaah . LOL omg im so excited for the sequel even though i havent started it xD but i have kind of the plot going (which i thought about in the shower xDD) so yeahh. Oh and for everyone that wants me to post "Too Late" , imma just fix some of the mistakes in the chappy and then i shall post it :)

And by the way, it took a long year to finish this story, and i still remember when i said its my birthday soon, and its my birthday soon again xD anyways , thanks for sticking with this story and i love you all

-haleyy