¤A few Reasons why I don't like the Hetalia Fandom¤

Okay guys...before you guys start all ranting on me because I'm telling you a few reasons why I don't like the Hetalia Fandom. Okay I love the Hetalia Fandom and all buuuut....sometimes the weirdness gets out of hand.

1) Because...Okay I was looking through Google search of Doitsism and I have NO IDEA WHO CAME UP WITH THIS. But not all Hetalia characters are gay.

2) France is bisexual. So STOP CALLING HIM A RAPIST HE'S NOT.
Stop doing everytime someone says 'Canada' you say "who?" Just please!!

3) Okay...let's talk about the amount of weirdness this Fandom has....OVER 9000!!! No matter how weird you get YOU'LL NEVER GET KICKED OUT OF THE HETALIA FANDOM. DOITSUISM REALLY?! Okay...my question is...IS THE HETALIA FANDOM DRUNK?! Okay I'm sorry.

4) Hetalia is not all about yoai. I've been in the Fandom for more than a year now it's seriously all about, Yoai zhis! Yoai zhat! If you like yaoi great! I love it too but it's like EVERYWHERE. It's like 99%.

5) The Hetalia Fandom is the weirdest Fandom you'll EVER be in. I went to Kingdom Hearts to this. HETALIA: AXIS POWERS. I love Hetalia of how it teaches you history in a different way.
I used to think History class was boring and I hated it but after I watched Hetalia my view of History changed forever. Now I LOVE history class!! But...just once...ONCE in any grade we can talk about The Kingdom of Prussia or any of the micronations!! That would be fun~

So yeah...I didn't mean to be mean or anything but those are just my opinions about it. I love Hetalia it's my #1 Favorite anime of all time! But sometimes the Fandom gets a little out of hand...sooooo...yeah...please don't be mad~