don't ask me pt 2

Ashton's panties.

"Babe what are you waiting for?" I ask Ashton, who is standing nervously, shirtless, twiddling his fingers. "I." He begins, unable to get out what he's trying to say. I walk towards him in my boxers and wrap my arms around his thin waist.

"Trust me?" I look into his hazel eyes. He nods so I slowly begin to pull down his skirt down to his ankles, I smile as he stands there in nothing but his black tights and panties. I grasp the material of his tights in my hand and look at him for a nod of approval. He shyly smiles so I take them down to meet his shirt.

Ashton uses his feet to wriggle off the clothes laying at his ankles and is left with only his baby pink, unicorn panties finished off with a rainbow. He looks adorable.

"So perfect." I whisper into his ear.

"Don't look." He hides his face.

"Stop hiding from me baby." I remove his hands from his face and intertwine his fingers with my own.

"Let's get in the water hmm?" I suggest.

"Um okay, I guess." He mumbles.

"Babe. It's going to be fun, just hold my hand and everything will be alright." I sooth.

"Okay." He seems convinced so I let go of one of his hands and lead him to the bottom of the boat. "Jump on three?" I say excitedly.

He nods sheepishly.

"3

2

1"

And we leap into the air and fall into the cool, fresh lake, soaking our bodies with h20. We swim to the surface, still holding hands and Ashton lets out a cute giggle as I flip the hair out my face much like a wet dog. I stop his giggling by pressing my lips to his as I help my self stay afloat.

"Nice panties by the way." I wink once we break the kiss.

He giggles again and to me, it's like the voice of an angel. "So pretty." I sweep his hair back and again, press my lips to his, we stay like this for a few beautiful seconds before I control the kiss by entering my tongue into his mouth, he grants me access so our lips move together in sync.

The kiss becomes more heated when my hands travel down to his behind and I swim us back to the edge of the boat so his back is pressed against it.
His hands pull at my wet hair.

I grab on to the hem of his panties and pull them off, reaching up to place them on the boat, along with my own.

S to the m to the u to the t time.

My hands cup his behind as he wraps his legs around my waist. "So beautiful." I whisper into the kiss before circling his tight hòle with my index finger then pushing the length of it inside. He gasps as I pull it in and out, in and out, I pick up my speed when I push in another then begin to scissòr him.

"Lukey." He moans my name as I rapidly stretch his opening, nesting his head in my neck as I pleasure him. He bites my neck as I enter a third finger, which drives me wild so I fùck his holè with my long fingers until he reaches the edge.

"I'm gonna." He moans.

Not wanting to finish up already, I remove my fingers and kiss him again. "Please daddy." He begs for more.

"Daddy?" I stop and say.

"Sorry I didn't mean-"

"Say it again."

"Daddy." He moans as I pepper kisses onto his neck.

I stop the teasing and align myself with Ashton's entrance. "Ready baby?" I ask.

"Yes daddy." He smiles.

I push my member inside of him and he hums with both pleasure and pain as I pant. "So tight for me my pretty little boy."

I wait for a few minutes for him to get used to the foreign feeling before starting to thrust hard into him. I pull out to the tip and push my self back into him with a grunt.

"Right there daddy." He squeaks as I hit his sweet spot.

I pick up my pace and begin to thrust my hips with such force that Ashton begins to scream my name.

I lightly smack his behind. "That's daddy to you."

"Harder daddy." He screams.

I comply and fùck into him as hard as I can. "Who's your daddy?" I moan as I fùck his brains out. "You are, daddy." He obediently replies.

I ram my member inside of him again and pull out again, kissing his cheek as I make him feel all of me. Ashton clenches which tightens around me, making me scream. "Do that again for daddy."

He does, sending me over the edge. "Daddy I'm gonna." He groans. "Come for me baby boy." I order.

He makes a cute face before letting himself go, the substance disappears into the clear water.

I shove into him a few times before I'm close. "Baby I want you to taste me" I pull out of him and slightly push his head down. He takes a breath before ducking under the water and wrapping his full lips around my pènis. He begins to suck, bobbing his head. I soon come into his mouth and he swallows.

He resurfaces and meets my lips. "Hello you." I smirk.

"Missed you down there." He giggles.