Note.

Hey everybody. I've come here to tell you some bad news. No, there are no good news. Sorry.

So, unfortunately, I got a bad grade in a class I don't necessarily like or currently care about (it's math)

And now my entire schedule has changed to my utter disappointment. I have to take an extra to fix that grade, to which I don't understand why it's necessary because what I got as my semester grade can't be changed. My Lit. teacher said that at the beginning of the year and of second semester, our slates become clean and we start off with an F in each class because we haven't done anything for the classes yet. As the semester progresses on, the grade changes from an F to whatever ending grade you get. There are intervals in between where you can find out what your grades are - for my school it's usually every six to nine weeks. When the semester finally ends, you get one letter grade for each class and it stays that way. You can't change it anymore.

My counsellor said that the extra class I have to take is just to help me for my failing (to a certain extent) class in the second semester.

So that's what I have to go through.

And you guys know what else this means?

I'll give you a minute to think.

Did you get it? Yeah?

No?

That's okay, I'll tell you anyway.

It means no more updates.

Yes, this is my choice. No, the school isn't behind it.

Because of my failing grade, I don't want to extend the pressure from this story onto my real life.

I don't want to bear the burden of having to please you guys and write another update. brainstorm and publish it and then repeat that.
I'm sure you can relate, yes?

So this is it.

I'm going to go onto the site and figure out how to deactivate this account - if I can. I know it's possible on FaceBook, but this isn't FaceBook.

I'll be deleting the app
And I will not update chapter nineteen of the fanfic until I am done with that blasted extra class.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this. When this first got published November 19th, 2015, I didn't think it'd get this far. But it did and it was all thanks to you guys.

So thank you for each and every one of your reads, all your votes, all your comments - everything. They have lightened me up and made my day countless numbers of times.

Please, don't pity me. Don't say that you're sorry for me, because I don't want your apologies for things you didn't do. I hate my math teacher and there will never be a moment where I will ever appreciate her.

Never. I hold grudges strong. And she will be one of those people.

So again, I thank you for taking your time reading this.

No there will not be anyone taking over this story or my account. I don't allow that bull. This is my story with all your helps, and I want this story to go my way, not anothers'.

If you have any questions... Well you can message me them or comment them, but there'll be no point. I will be unable to answer them for a long time. I don't know how long.

So that's it.

Take care my flawloers. You guys are flawlessly awesome.

See you!

~Chitrita Ghosh.

Update: I have found out that my extra class starts on Monday thank god.

So I'll do you guys a favour. I'll write that chapter over the weekend and have it published. It's the last thing I can do before I leave.

And I plan on leaving for a month or two. Hopefully less.

Thank you all once again.

Chapter nineteen will be published when it can. xx (: