Unfortunate Event

~Waves crashing~ 

it's 7ish and the Sun is about to rise .

The soft sand swaddles my feet ,as I sit in it . My yellow sundress blows in the same direction as my light honey blonde hair does .

I turn around to see the maker of the foots steps that fill my ears . A tall broad men walks my direction holding a ring box .

He's about to pop that question as he slowly gets on one knee 

He opens the box that unveil a ring and says .....

"Do know the formula to find the volume of a circle?"

"What..?"

"Do you know the formula to find the volume of a circle ?"

"Giggle giggle !!"

I find my self awaking from my day dream. I open my eyes to the giggling girls in the right corner of
the math class .

"We're all waiting mis.Wilson...?" Mis.Moran said slightly  annoyed.

"lol !!! .... For real ..... OMG yes she such a dits." The girls in the corner snickered.

every set of eyes Pierces my soul , I sit in silence .I don't know the answer should I try and make a fool of my self , or just say" i don't know ."

Oh my god..I don't know...?

"Huh.....RRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!" thank god, saved by the bell .

I grab all my stuff ,and walked to my last class of the day .Mis.Moron stops me on the way out the door .

" I expect you to be better next time Mis.Wilson " she scolded.

"Yeah... Will do " I said sarcastically.

I start walking down the rambunctious hall way ,slowly cutting threw the crowd .

"HEY Dylan !!" I turn around to see my friend Skylar .

" Hey .. How are you? "

"Good ... GREAT !" She shrieked
"I have classes with really cute guys!!, like from the foot ball team ....hashtag goals am I right ...  so how's school for you ?" She said very peppy.

"I don't know , it's like are second week since we started 11th grade and I'm literally about to die of boredom ." I said sort of over reacting.

"Well it could be worse ...., I got to go to gym i will see you later..Okay?" She said.

"okay, Bye " I replied.

I waved as she walks down the crowed hall way .

I make my way to my Heath class on the second floor of the building ,I'm probably the 10th or 8th person in here .

I walk to the seat Closes to the window , so I could see the waves a few feet away . I sit in my seat as the class fills up .

~time skip~

The class is almost full , and besides all the whisper it's fairly quite . So I pull out my book from under my decks and slowly start to drift away in its words .

" Hahaha oh my god she was so hot "A group of boys barked . I drifted from my book . I notice a group of air head jocks coming in , bun barding the class . Like free ranges chickens , with there heads cut off .

I bet the tall Brunet thinks he is so hot ,with his big muscles and dark brown eyes .

"BOYS!!!! Can you please take your seats "Mr.Kets snarled .