Time and time again

~ pic of Skylar ~ ^_^

My heart is practically jumping out of my chest . He looked at me with the whole world behind him . He was so kind , and perfect . How could I do that to him ?. How could I tell him ??.

" .... I was picking out a cute bathing suit ...!!!" I uttered stuttering my voice .

" OH!! ... OK!!! " he said with complete smile and a forgiving voice .

" oh...? Ok so wanna hang later ?"I said with relief.

" sure why not ... But if you don't mind I'ma go swim with Chris , and mark LOVE YOU !!" He yelled jumping into the pool .

" yeah .... Love you two " I Said quietly, and whipping  a drop of water off my cheek . Karma is going to get me ... I know it ,she's going to make a car fall on my head . I turn my head to see Skylar sitting in a beach chair . She has shades on , and she drinking a Fiji water .

I walk her direction , and sit in the chair beside her .

" so did you tell him ??" She said taking another sip .

" NO !!!!! I CANT I WILL NEVER !!!" I yelled . Causing every one to look at me .

" It's fine guys !!! I'm good " I said reassuring every one . Then they  all went back to what they  we're doing .

" WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD HIM ..??!!! ?.He should know!! . She said slamming the bottle down .

" because ..... I don't have the guts " I pleaded .

" well your gonna have to break up with him you can't do things with some one else , and then go back to your boo no no no your breaking girl code Hun !!" she said picking up a magazine of teen vogue . And she's one to talk , breaking girl code jus by breathing ...

" I know sky .. I guess I will tell him Tomorrow " I said glancing at him .

" good !! You shouldn't do that , And when were you gonna tell me you like Hunter ?" She said giving me a smirk and arching her eye brow .

" Ew!!!! I don't ... Never " I said gagging .

" honey that ship sailed a long time ago . Just face it you like him " she said .

" well I guess ...??? I mean I don't , but i do .... it's ugh !!  ..... COMPLICATED!!!" I uttered. 

" GIRl!!! It's a yes or a no " she said rolling her eyes .

" NO !!!! Ok I don't like him " I yelled .

" mmmhhhm !! " she mermerr's .

~Time skip ~

Hunters friends are getting ready to leave . My dad and Martha retired up stairs a long time ago .

" hey I got to go I will call you later babe , I had fun today  " Daniel said hugging me from behind .

" OH!! Same ,and yeah call you later " I said blushing .

" bye !!! " he said kissing me on my cheek , and walking out the door .

" bye ....." I said waving , and leaning in the door frame .....

" can I sleep over today? " Sky said flopped on the couch .

" sure why not " I said waking up stairs . I haven't seen Hunter in forever . I wonder were he has been for the past 3 hours . I walk up stairs ,and open my Door ..... Hunter is at my decks looking at a old journal of mine .

" OH MY GOD!!! What are you doing in here creep ?" I said walking up , and snatching it .

" well I was waiting for you but I guess that's was a fail " he pleaded .

" GRRRR! You don't need to wait for me , and you shouldn't been in her going through my things " I said aggravated .

" I know I just thought ..... We could finish ... what we started ?" He said looking dead at me . WHAT THE F*CK DID HE JUST SAY !!!!!!

"WHAT !!!!! DID YOU REALLT JUST SAY THAT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AS SO LONG AS I LIVE !!! GO TO HELL HUNTER !!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled enraged .

" HEY HEY HEY !!!" What's with all the yelling  here ? " my dad said walking into my room .

" nothing dad .... I'm sorry I will quite down " I said shocked . Hunter walks past me and my dad , and walks to his room . The sound of the door slamming pieced the near by ears with its smack.

" well he's in a bad mood " my dad giggles , and walks away .

" you have no idea " I said quietly.

" so wanna watch a movie or do each other's hair . Sky said coming into my room .

" yeah !!! we can do both I will turn on Netflix" I said smiling grabbing the remote . I'm surprise she didn't here me yell . Or she did and doesn't want to say any thing about it .

" so what did Hunter went ?" She says getting some Hair bands from my dresser . Oh !! I guess she does care ...

" you know ... He just wanted to have sex !! with me but it's what eve " I said scrolling through movies .

"WHAT!!! He said what ???" She said turned around , looking at me distraught.

" I know right " I said looking at her .

" he .... Has problems like ... Does he even know what your going through ???" She says sitting behind me .

" I don't think he cares to be honest " I said rolling my eyes .

" well if he's ever gonna do that to you again he needs to start ... Right now  !!" She said looking at me with that  ~ right face ~ .

" yeah right ... Haha " I said sarcastically . I mean I would never , but the thought is still there I guess .

~few hours later ~

" that was the best movie ..EVER!!! " sky said jumping up and down .

" well now it's time for bed come on " I said Turing off Netflix .

" ugghhhh !!!! I wish we didn't have school tomorrow " she wines climbing into my bed .

" well we do , and I am not gonna be a sleepy face when I go back so you better go to sleep " I said turning off the light .

" ugghhhh !!! Fine love you though " she said putting the covers over her head .

" love you to sky " I said quietly .......