The pill

I slowly open my eyes .... I'm in a hospital room . Nobody is in my rooms , and I can see nurses talking out side my door .

" will she be ok ?" What it seems to be my dad . My head is heavy I struggle lifting it . My heart beat matches the same rhythm on the Monitor . I looked around , there was a chair next to me .

There was a white bear holding two heart shaped balloons . One said ~get well~ the other said ~ soon~ . I sit up , cracking my back .

There was a mirror on the end table next to me . I get close , so I can get a better look at my self . There was a bandaid on my face , and a little stitch mark above my eyebrow .

" CLINK CINK !!!" The door opens. I turn my head startled .

" heyyyy your up Dyl " my dad sad sitting on the edge of the bed .

" what happened?" My scratchy voice said .

" you guys were hit by a big Simi truck " he said putting his hand on my right leg . My Eyes widen after him saying that . My heart started to skip a beat .

" is sky ok ?? Is ..... Hunter ok ?" I said startled, and trying not to cry .

" Skylar Is fine she has  a few scratches like you ... But Hunter ..." I started to tear up . I buried my head in my knees sniffling .

" we're the impact of the truck hit he was sitting , and he got a little more damaged then you two " he explained . I started to cry my shirt sleeve was starting to get wet .

My dad sat right Beside me , and he put his arm around me . He rubbed my shoulders , and pulled back my hair .

" it's ok it wasn't your fault " he said with a calming voice . I lifted my head fast .

" IT IS MY FAULT !!!" I yelled .

" I was driving past the parks and ....... I was thinking about MOM!!" I said whipping my nose . He looked at me with a blank stair .

" I was thinking about her , and how she made me happy , how she made you happy . I was thinking about how she smiled every day , and how she was always loving . And how she was smiling the last time i saw her ......I said sniffling , and tears starting to run down my face .

" I can remember how you came home that day . I remember how you wouldn't come out your room for weeks . I guess when all those memories came right back to me , It made me lose focus on driving ....,. If only I could let go....... , me and my friends wouldn't be in here " I said crying .

" STOP IT !!!! It's because you still love her she still with us . Because you still believe shes still alive ... In are hearts .. The moment you stop believing in her , she will be lost . I love her to , sometimes at work I think about her to . I just do it with out losing focus in realty . I love you " he said hugging me .

" I love you to " I said hugging him back .

" so do you went to see your friends ?" He said smiling , and getting up putting out his hand.

" yeah let's go " I said pulling the covers back , and whipping a tear

I follow my dad to sky's room down the hall . He opens it .... No ones in there

" she got up ,and walked to hunters room " Martha said walking up behind us . Why would sky see Hunter first before me ?. I walk to hunters room , and wait in front of the door . I rest my hand on the cool metal handle ...

I open the door sky's and Hunters convocation stop , and they look at me . They both smile , as they both sit there starring . I smile back , and slowly walks in . I sit at the corner of the bed .

Hunter has some bandages rapped around his left arm. bandaids covered all over his body ,and face . Sky was sitting in a chair pulled up to the bed . She had a few cuts on her face as well ...

" hey Hunter ..... Are you ok ?" I said quietly.

" I'm good a little beat up , but I will heal " Hunter said with a smirk .

" plus I'm a foot ball player this kinda stuff doesn't really hurt me " he said chuckling .

" are you ok ?" He said staring at my cuts .

" yeah ... I am fine just a little bruised " I said rubbing my arm .

" well that's good " he said with a really cute dimply smile .

" I think I should let y'all talk I will leave " sky said getting up , and walking out the door .

" oh ?? Ok ! I will text You later " I said watching her leave . I scooted a little closer to Hunter . We both look at each other in confusion .

" I'm sorry ..... Asking for Sex after you just broke up with Daniel must have been hard . " he said rubbing the back oh his head .

" wait WHAT!! You thought I broke up with Daniel ?" I said confused .

" wait !!! You DIDN'T ? Sky said you would !!" He said confused . I swear that girl ....

" no not yet I haven't had the guts to tell him .,....." I said mumbling my last word .

" what...? that you like me ?" he said with a smirk .

" EW !!!! No your the last person I would ever love " I said gagging .

" yeah right " he said leaning in for a hug .

" it's ok if you still have feelings for him I can wait" He said in my arms . I let him up , and look into his eyes .

" I don't know how I feel ... And honesty i don't went to say I don't like you " I said looking down .

He presses his lips against mine . Waiting a few seconds before letting go .

He looks up in a dead shock ..., I can only fear the worst . I turn my head ,and stop at the sight . Daniel standing there with flowers , and a card the says ~ hope you feel better ~ .

I have a mini heart attack ,as he slowly lays the flowers on the foot of the bed . He turns around ,and starts walking out . Dropping the card in the trash , and closing the door behind him .

My Heart skipping 3 beats at a time . Beads of sweat runs down my face . my body shivering , my hands Cold , my
Mind clustered .

I need a pill ....