Memories

~Pic of Daniel ~
Friday~

"BEEEP !!! BEEP!! BEEP !!!" The alarm clock screamed . I slap the decks, trying to find the button .

I press it , stopping the annoying screech of the clock . I get up slowly , whipping the sleep from my eyes . I notice my bathroom door is close , and the light is on.

If it's Hunter I swear to god I will kill him . He's so thirsty , and desperate. I open it slowly ..... Sky was up before me ,and already ready for school .

"how are you up so early ?" I said yawning .

" to be honest ... I don't know " she laughed .

" what ever " I said walking into the bathroom . I trip down naked , and hop  in the shower .

" hey can I use one of your hair ties mine just broke ?" She said flustered .

" Oh!! Yeah go ahead ... I HATE!! That " I said washing my hair .

" yeah !! Same " she said . I take a quick shower , then dried my self off . I put on some cloths , grab my book bag then walk down stairs .

Hunter is on the couch , watching CNN . Sky is in the kitchen talking to Martha about makeup . I walk into the kitchen , and set my book bag down .

" where's my dad ?" I said .

" Oh !! He's out side getting the mail " she said smiling . My dad walks back in , and sets the mail on the counter .

" hey Dyl I have to go to work early today . Do you think you can drive Hunter ,and sky to school today ?" He said whipping sweat off his forehead .

" yeah .. I can " I said grabbing the keys .

" if y'all to don't mind I would like to go now ?" I said grabbing my book bag .

" ok I don't mind " sky said walking to the truck . Hunter turns the tv off ,and starts walking to the truck .

I hop in the drivers seat , and close the door . I start the car , and pull out the drive way . Sky is Beside me , and Hunter is behind her on his phone ...

We drive for a few minutes . It's Silent , but a good silent . We start to drive past the park .

A flood of memories come back to me , as I glance at the park . The time Hunter pleaded to me . That he didn't kiss Morgan furn . That I had my fifth birthday party by the lake .

That my mom used to push me on the swing sets .

" BOOM!!!!!!!!!"........