Its not jealousy

Monday~

"BEEP !!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!", my
alarmed clock screeched.

In desperation I pull my hand form under the covers , and start smacking the end tables till I find the alarm clock .

I press the little Botton at the top , and the alarm stops .

I thrust the cover over my head , swaddling my body for a few more minutes .

I start to think about Saturday , and how hunter was with me that whole day . How he touched my hand how he took off his shirt , how I kick his ass out my house .

I giggle Quietly under my covers . I get up from my cloud like bed ,and walk to my bathroom .

I take a ten minute shower. After getting out I put on a light foundation ,and a hot pink lipstick .

"That's new ." My dad said quietly .

"AHH!!"I shrieked. I dropped my mascara on the ground ,making  a black puddle on my bathroom floor .

"What are you even doing her dad ?" I said Bending over to pick my mascara up .

" I should be asking you , you never put on make up . Who are you trying to impress ?" He said leaning on my door frame .

"Um ...? Myself who else ?"I said raising my eye brow . Why does every body think I'm trying to impress some one ?. He's kinda invading my privacy I wish he just leave .

" ok darling if you wanna take my truck to school that would be ok. The keys are on the kitchen counter " he said walking out the door .

" THANKS DAD !!!" I yell from my bathroom . I finish putting on my make up . I put on a pair of white jeans with little cuts above the knee on . With a hot pink sweat shirt that says love on it . With a pair of hot pink connivers . I put my hair in Another cute bun , and add a small pink bow to the top .

I grab my book bag , then I run downstairs swiping  the keys off the counter , and going through the Garage to get in my dads truck .

I start the car , and make my way down the road . I put on a pop radio station and turn the volume to low . So that way the music mellows to my ear .

With some times to spare I make it to school . I grab my bag , and hope out the car . Maybe I should go down to the beach real quick , and look at the power point for today one last time  .

I make my way down the stone path past my school to the beach . When I make it I stop in my tracks , not moving a muscle .

I see Hunter KISSING !! MORGAN FURN !!!!

"Gasp" I mutter .

Hunter pushes her off and looks at me . Morgan give me a ominous smirk .

" Its not what it looks like " hunter utters .

" HAH ! Don't lie to the poor girl you know what we were doing " she said grinning

I can feel a tear slowly trickle out my eye , but I hold it in . I walk pass them brisk fully not making eye contact . As I walk away from them I can here them talk .

"Hunter why are you so salty right now your so out of her league " she yelled .

" I'm not its just .... Nothing ." He said quietly .

I sit down leanings my Back next to a Pom tree , and pull my Mac from my book Bag . I go over the power point for s few second till I get to the page were Hunter helped me get a text  box . How he touched my hand . A tear trickles down my face , and fall on my jeans make a wet spot .

Stop it Dylan he is so out of your league , Plus he is a ass Any way . Stay strong ok .... You will find the one . I quickly whip my tears , then put my stuff away and start walking to class .

               ~time skip~

It's my last class .... Health . I stand in the door frame in fear I will see Hunter . I've been trying to avoid him all day,  and it's now time to face him .

I walk in I am the last person , and Hunter and his friend are sitting in the front row . As I walk pass them I see Hunter giving me that ~what did I do~ face out there corner of my eye .

I sit at my favorite seat near the window . Mr Kets gets up to Close the door . He walks to the front of the class , and grabs a yard stick off the boards panel .

" OK CLASS !! It's time to presents your presentation " mr.Kets said joyfully pointing the stick at us.

After a long 40 minute of sitting through power pints , and lame excuses for why they didn't have there projects . Now it's finally my turn .

" Dylan and Hunter you have center stage " mr.Kets said pointing at the board .

I stand up , my legs start to shake as I walk down the row of desks .
I make it to the front were Hunter was standing . Pissed and aggravated I don't even make eye contact with him , and start the power point .

I go through the whole thing in 10 minutes speed reading . Every one is giving me dead stairs . I start walking back to my seat with out looking at any one .

" Well ok um .... that was something " mr.Kets said standing up , and walking to the front of the class .

Mr.Kets talks for a few more minutes before the bell rings . I drown him out,  and look out side at the waves . I rest my hand under my chin and my elbow on the desk.

I get a light tap on my shoulder . I turn around to see every body leaving . I guess the bell rang and I didn't hear it .

" can we talk ?... " Hunter said quietly .

" what's there to talk about your a hoe that's it " I said aggravate pushing him out the way to leave .

He grabs my arm and yanks me back .

" Get off my before I call the cops " I said trying to break free .

" Wait it's not what you think she kissed me not the other way around .... I don't even like HER !" Hunter pleaded .

" I don't care you could have pushed her off of you , but you let her kiss you ..... I bet your "six pack " is implants any way ass " I said walking out the class room .

I walk to my dads car , and get in it . I sit here for a few minutes . I rest my head on the stirring wheel . Why does he have to be so cute but such a dick . You can't aways get what you wish for ...can you ..?

"BZZZZZ" my phone dinged . It's from Hunter .

( can we talk later meet me at the Stanford park at 7 ) it read .

I through my phone down on the seat Beside me . Should I even go ? Yes ... No ... Yes you need to know ... No he is a ass forget him , and move on .

I start the car , and start driving down the road .