Why Me

I drive home , and park the car . I get out , and walk into the house . I drop the keys on the kitchen counter . I plop my self on the bar stool ,and rest my head on the light gray granite counter .

Oh god why the hell am I in this sh*t ? . What did I do to deserve this . I get up from the counter . I walk up stairs , and go to the bathroom . I grab a makeup remover whip , and light start to rub off my makeup .

100 dollars worth of make up ...WASTE . Wait a minute I wasn't even trying to impress anyone , so it wasn't a waste . Oh my god who am I kidding I was so trying to look good for Hunter . Then I saw him kiss that girl ......

"Bzzzzzz" my phone silently hummed .
I picked it up and opened  it . It's a text from Hunter .

( hey I'm here . I will be waiting for you at the bench near the lake ~peace emoji~) . I slam my phone down on the counter .

My hair was a mess . So I put my hair in a really messy bun , and start walking down stair . Then I go back up to snatch my phone  . I grab the keys off the counter , and walk out side . I start walking down the light gray side walk to the park .

The cool breeze cascades over my head as i walk  . The wind catches my Baggie sweater as I walk . The crunch of the falling leaves as I walk brings a memory back from my childhood . I giggle at the fact , and of all the cookies and milk I drank at my grandmas house, and then after get sick ... " haha " .

I make my way to the park . There about five to six kids playing on the playground . There's also a lot of elderly people taking evening strolls , and power walking .

I make my way down  to the lake . There's a family of ducks dancing in the  water , and playing . I smile closing my eyes . We didn't come here for ducks I hope you know . I know that just thought I would get some enjoyment out of this trip .

We're is that idiot Hunter..?, God he made me walk down here and he's not even here . No no no .... He didn't make me do any thing . I did this on my own terms . He couldn't make me do any thing , but never mind that . I walk down to the empty bench , and sit there .

I pull out my phone , and start to txt Hunter . I press the send , and wait for him to read it .

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed as some grabbed my shoulder . Some one is trying to kidnap me . I yank them off and run a few feet away . I turn around to see a ....... ANNOYING!! , DUMB!!! , STUPID!!!! , GRRRR!!!!!.

"HUNTER !!! I am so not in the mood right now . He just standing there giggling and chuckling , at the thought of me getting scared . Pissed I start walking away .

" Hey wait up !" Hunter said coming towards me . He walks beside me kinda just glancing at me .

" Are you gonna say something ? I don't have all day " I said rolling my eyes , and looking away .

" Yeah ... Yeah so um ... I'm sorry ! " he pleaded .

" What happened between me and Morgan was a mistake " he pleaded .

" She kissed me not the other way around we don't even like each other !" He cep pleading . After about five minutes of him pleading his case I just
Toned him out . After a second I started to feel a light touch on my left hand .

I look down to see Hunter trying to hold my hand .

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!" I yelled jerking my hand away . He looks at me with a blank expression .

" Oh ... I thought um yeah never mind ..." He said putting his hand behind his head .

I stop at a tree and looked at him .

" look I don't care who you kiss and what you wanna kiss it's not my body " I said rolling my eyes ,and crossing my arms .

He grabs my face !! He puckers up and starts to lean in . Oh My God he is about to kiss me . Wait Dylan stop him , or we can push him off after he kisses me . Yeah that could work .....

He is and inch from my lips. I start to close my eyes ........

"RIIIINNNGGG!!!!" His phone rudely interrupted . He lets up from me and struggles to his pocket . After two rings he finally Manage to get his phone free from his pocket .

" hello ?..... Yeah ........ WHAT !!!! OH OK I AM ON MY WAY " he said panicky raising his voice . He puts his phone in his pocket .

" HEY IM SORRY I GOT TO GO !!" He said running away from me huffing .

" WAIT ! ... What happened ? " I said running after him panicking as well .