Hold up

Pic of jasmine ~

"what's wrong ?" I said .

" it's this CARD !! that's what's up .." She said pissed .

" what's the problem it's just a card " I said confused .

" you don't understand .." She pleaded

" what then ?" I said crossing my arms . Hunter was just sitting there looking confused .

" ok if Daniel wrote this from the "bottom of his heart " then why is there a sticker on the back that said scholastic " she said arching her eye brow .

" and and!!! If he picked those roses from a rose garden then why was there a tag on it that said Walmart .....hmm " she said stomping  around .

" I don't think he what's she seems .. I will find out !!!" She screamed .

" any way when did you two become a thing ?" She giggled .

" just now i think ?" I said wondering .

" WE ARE !!!! " Hunter bursted .

" then yes I guess we are " I said grabbing his hand . Is it weird I just got out of a relationship, then get straight into another one .... most girls need time ... guess I am not like most girls..?

" so since you have such a strong heart about this ... what do you went me to do ?" I said concerned .

" let's find him ..." She said .... With a smirk . We get checked out of the hospital . Hunter had to wear a cast for a few days , but he's still cute . We drive home , and go up to my room .

" ok !! let me call my friend jasmine she can help us with this one " she said pulling out her phone .

" oh lord " Hunter said putting his hand on his head .

" what ?" I said confused .

" she's calling her !!" He said unhappy .

" is she bad or something ?" I said still confused .

" DING DONG !!!" The door bell screamed . She got here super fast . I run down stairs to see sky opening to door .

" OK OK !! We're he at cuz I am ready to through hands ... And kick some ASS!! ... Hey Dylan so nice to meet you , you can call me jazz , J , skittles " jasmine yelled polity .

" um ... Nice to meet you to , you can call me Dylan or Dyl which ever ..." I said smiling .

" cool cool so we're is your boy " she said laying on my couch .

" I don't know I can text him ..." I said pulling out my phone .

" cool cool ... You have such a pretty home , so modern ." She said fluffing a pillow .

" thank you ... And he's not responding to my text " I said bummed .

" oooooo child!!!  thats sign number one ... He cheating on you Hun-T !!!" She said getting up . Sky told her about the flowers , and the card just now.

" oh HELL naaaaaahhhhhhhhh !!!! he is so cheating on you boo .." She said puckering her lips .

" he's still not answering " I said .

" time to use iPhone finder .." She said grabbing my phone out of my hand .

" I don't even have that set up ??" I said .

" FOUND HIM !!! " she smirked .

" what ??? Wow that is ... Wow !!" I said as she is handing back my phone .

" see I told you she was good " sky said looking over my shoulder .

" he's at the beach " I said .

" then I guess I'm getting a tan ... Let's go " jasmine said grabbing her bag of the couch . We go outside , and get into Jasmine's car . We drive to the beach and park the car . We get out , and scope for Daniel .

" FOUND !! Him " jasmine yelled . We walk all the way to him .. We stand behind him .

" hi Daniel " I said . He turns around shocked .

" your out the hospital ??" He said shocked .

" yeah my cuts wasn't that bad " I said confused.

" Daniel why are you talking to These hoes ..." Morgan furn snarled . Morgan FURN !!!! What the HELL ....

" what did the white bitch call me ... Cuz I know she didn't call me no hoe !!" Jasmine says mad ...

" you heard me hood rat !!" She said said flipping her hair .

" oh hell nah OH HELL NAH !!!" She said pissed . Sky grabbed jasmines arms to keep her back .

" tell her baby .. Tell her " Morgan said with a sinister smile .

" tell me what ??" I said

" she had me date you just so I could break your heart for stealing Hunter from her  " he said looking down . Well that's messed up , but I never liked him any way .

" ok I see ... I guess that's ok " I said looking at them , then waking away . I stopped by a Pom tree to listen .

" that stupid ugly slut , I can believe she just walked away from me " Morgan said stomping on the ground .

" wait what ??? What did you just say ??" Jasmine said .

" you heard me hood rat ... I don't need to repeat my self to trash so hah " she laughed .

" oh ok .... Mmmhhhhmm " she said unhooking her hoop ear rings . Then laying them in sky's hand .

" BOP !!!!!! AH !!!!!" jasmine punched Morgan in the face , while she was laughing . Her head cocked back , and her hair swayed forward . She fell to the ground , shes holding her bleeding nose .

" ouch !!!! What the F*CK!!! Is wrong with you " she said holding her bleeding nose .

" that's what you get ... I would throw hands , and beat your ratchet ass . But I'm trying to be a classy bitch , plus I'm not trying to sweat out this press .

" you could have ruined my nose job " she screamed .

" hun-t its was already messed up ... But I just put it back in place ... Come on guys we don't need this mess !" She said grabbing sky , and me pulling us to the car . We get in , and we start driving home . It was a long quite ten minute drive back to my house . Jasmine parked the car , and we went in . I went up stairs , to my room . Hunter was sleeping soundly on my bed , under the covers .

He's so cute I just love him . I take off my shoes , and pull the covers back . I climb into bed . I scoot closer to him , I pull his arm over , and around my head . I let it lay on my back , as I rest my cheek in his chest .

" how was it ?" He said waking up .

" I guess it was ok .. Turns out Daniel never even liked me . He was paid by Morgan furn to date me ... She called jasmine a hood rat , then she punched her in the face . But other then that it's all good " I said with relief .

" well that's good glad your happy " he said with a soft voice .

" I am ... " I said smiling ....

" knock knock !! ... Hay y'all should start packing were gonna leave in the the morning ..." My dad said quietly.