.003

Putting the car in park, I turn off the engine and everyone gets out. Blake shivers at the cold and I pick her up and hold her to my chest, tucking her under my jacket. Once we're inside, I make a b-line for the clothes.

"Alright sweetums," I mumble, setting my baby on my hip. "If you see anything you like, I want you to tell me, okay?"

Blake nods and we move toward the little girl section, Safaa follows but mum and Waliyha went a different direction. When we reach the section, I set Blake on the ground and bend down to her level.

"Okay baby," I mumble, straightening her shirt. I place my hands on her hips and pull her closer. "We're just going to get you some pajamas, a jacket, an outfit and some underwear right now. Tomorrow when we're in London, we'll get you a whole new wardrobe, but right now we just need some things for you to make it through the night, okay?"

"Okay," she nods cutely.

"Thank you baby," I smile and lean in, kissing her cheek. She giggles as I stand up and takes my hand. We wander around the clothes, picking out what we need before going to the car seat section. When we've picked that out, Safaa calls mum and we meet at the register. After the jacket is rang up, I ask for it back and turn to Blake. "Okay baby, let's get this jacket on before we go outside."

Blake walks over and I rip off the tag and slip it over her arms, zipping it up in the front. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome baby," I kiss her nose and stand up, patting her head as she hugs my leg.

"Oh my gosh Zayn!" a girl shrieks and I turn around and see a younger girl beaming up at me.

"Hello love," I smile, guessing she's a fan. Blake's arms tighten on my leg as I step closer to the girl. "How are you?"

"I'm wonderful," she beams. "Can I get a picture?"

"Of course," I say and Waliyha offers to snap it. The girl comes to my other side and I wrap one arm around her waist, my other hand resting on my baby's head. The picture is taken and I give the girl a light hug before pulling away and stepping back slightly.

"Thank you so much," she gushes, taking her phone back.

"It's okay babe," I smile.

"Who's this?" she looks down at Blake with a smile. Blake peeks her eye at the girl before burying her face back in my hip.

"This is Blake," I smile down. The cashier tells me the total and I hand her my card.

"She is so cute," the girl gushes.

"Thank you," I smile and take my card back, stuffing it in my wallet.

"Who is she?" she asks, cocking her head to the side.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask softly. "I'm not ready for the world to know her, I haven't even told the lads."

"Course," she answers.

"I adopted her," I smile. The girl starts gushing over how cute we are and Blake hides behind me. "Thank you dear but we must be going."

"Okay," she smiles. "Bye Zayn, bye Blake."

"Blake, hold Safaa's hand while we walk out to the car," I say, giving her a nudge in the proper direction. She does as told and I carry her car seat while the others carry everything else. We get to the car and I strap the seat in the middle then everyone climbs in.

We drive back to the house and everybody clambers out, hauling in the bags. I take Blake's bags and carry them, and her, up to my room. I throw Blake on the bed, making her giggle and set her bags on the floor.