.004

Blake POV

I had a very scary dream, that my daddy found me and he was hitting me again. He hit me everyday and called me mean names. He said no one would ever want me and that I'm worthless, but Zaynie said he wants me. He's very nice and pretty and people are nice to me when he is around. I think he makes everything better. I feel better when I'm with him. I don't think he will leave me like daddy did. Daddy would always leave me alone for a long time and he never gave me any food, but not Zaynie. He and Nan always give me something to eat, and their really gentle. I don't think that Nan will see us for a while though, because right now Zaynie is saying goodbye to everybody.

"Bye Blake," Papa hugs me. He smells like pepper and he's very nice.

"Bye," I mumble, squeezing his neck. Nan and the aunties hug me as well then Zayn straps me into my car seat. We drive away from the house and down the road. "Where are we going?"

"We're going home to London baby," Zayn answers. I like when he calls me that.

"Can I call someone?" I ask, kicking my legs.

"Sure babe, who do you want to call?" he asks, pulling out his phone.

"Uncle Li!" I clap excitedly. I love talking on the phone, it's so fun.

"Alright, here you go," he hands me the phone and I hold it up to my ear and listen to the ring.

"Hello?" I hear the familiar voice answer.

"Leeyum!" I squeal excitedly.

"Zayn?" he asks. How does he not know it's me?

"No it's me Blake," I tell him. Silly Lili.

"Oh Blake, it's good to hear from you," he says. "What are you doing?"

"W-we are going to London," I tell excitedly, the words getting stuck. "A-and we just left Nan's and I-I met Papa and he smells like pepper."

"Zayn smells like pepper?" Liam asks, his voice sounding far away.

"No silly," I shake my head. "Zaynie's papa."

"Oh, your grandpa," he says.

"Who ya talkin to mate?" a funny voice asks.

"Uncle Li, who was that funny voice?" I ask and Zaynie giggles.

"That was your uncle Niall," Liam answers me. "I'm talking to Blake."

"I know, I am Blake," I answer the silly man. "Who is Nail?"

"Niall babe," Zayn says.

"I know you're Blake," Liam says with a laugh.

"Oh," I nod. "Can I talk to Niall?"

"Who is Blake?" the funny voice asks.

"You have to ask Zayn," Liam says to me.

"Zaynie can I talk to Niall?" I ask, looking at the older man. "Leeyum said I have to ask you."

"Sure," Zayn answers.

"Zaynie said sure," I convey the message.

"But let me talk to him first," Zayn adds.

"Zaynie wants to talk to him," I say and pass the phone up. Zayn grabs it and then turns on some music.

"Give me just a minute baby then you can talk to him," he says. "Listen to the music."

"Okay," I smile at him and look out the window. I've never been out of the town, it's exciting. I hope I make a lot of new friends, I didn't have any before. I think it will be better now because my daddy isn't here. Zayn said I shouldn't think about that anymore though, so I'm trying not to. It's hard though, because that's all I even knew. Now I have Zayn so it should be okay, I'm excited to be with him.