.016

"Thank you for coming on boys, and good luck with the tour," the host says and we smile and give our thanks then wander off the stage. I sigh in relief and exhaustion as we traipse back to our dressing room.

As soon as I enter the dressing room, after the other lads, I hear a familiar squeal and then two tiny arms wrap around my hips tightly. "Hi hi!"

"Hi baby," I mutter, patting Blake's head. "How are you?"

"I'm really good," she grins up at me. I chuckle as she moves so she is standing on my feet, and waddle toward the couch. "We played tag and I met people. How are you?"

"I'm just smashing darling," I sit down on the couch and she falls between my legs with a giggle.

"Daddy, can I bring a friend to eat with us?" she asks with a pout.

"Well I don't see why not," I agree, leaning in and kissing the pout off her lips. "Who is it?"

"Let me go get them," she grins and runs out of the room with a giggle. I shake my head at her and stand up, grabbing a water bottle before sitting back down on the couch. I could really use a smoke, but I don't want Blake to come back and I'm not here. After an internal battle with myself, I decide against it when Blake's voice sounds into the room. "Don't worry babe. He's gonna love you!"

"I'm not worried babe," a familiar voice says. "I'm sure he's wonderful."

Then Blake steps into the room, holding the hand on none other than Drake. My mouth drops open, but I quickly shut it and stand up, noticing the silence that has filled the room. I glance around at the other lads to see they are in a similar state. How is it that we've never met him in our three years of being a band, but I bring my daughter to work one time, and they're best friends?

"Daddy," Blake says once they are standing in front of me. "This is Drake."

"It's a pleasure to meet you mate," I stick out my hand so we can shake. "I'm a huge fan! We're big fans."

Drake chuckles and shakes all of our hands before sitting down on the couch, where I take a seat next to him.

"I'm a huge fan of you guys!" He says and Niall starts giggling. I look around then and notice all the lads have migrated over here and are sitting around us. Blake climbs up on Drake's lap and makes herself comfy. I go to yell at her but Drake just smiles and wraps his arm around her. "Zayn your daughter is adorable."

"Thanks," I smile at Blake. "I think so."

Blake looks at me with a super cheesy, close-mouthed smile. "Daddy, Drake is my new friend."

"Look at you, my sweet girl," I grin at her. "Out there making friends."

She giggles and glances from me to him. "He's coming to our house after work to play hide and seek and see the art room and I'm going to make him some tea."

I stare at her for a moment, a grin creeping up on my lips, before nodding my head. "Okay."

"But after that he has to leave cause he has to see his girl," Blake says seriously and Drake's eyes widen. "Her name is Rihanna. He showed me a picture and she's really pretty."

I look at Drake with wide eyes, surprised by this news. "Wow. Congrats mate."

"Thanks," he says, his cheeks dusting a pink hue.

"Daddy, can Drake come with us to see Dylan because I want them to meet," Blake says, looking at me with a pout.

"I don't think Drake wants to be mobbed honey," I say, glancing from her to him.