.009

Lou POV

Blake is super cute, and so sweet. It takes her a while to get used to Lux, but she eventually grows to like her. Right now they are running around the room, jumping on the couches. The lads interview is playing on the telly, but no ones really paying attention.

"Alright Blake, let's cut your hair," I call to her. She races to me and climbs up on the chair. I push it up to she's high and begin to brush it out. I hear Zayn's voice on the telly, and turn the chair so she can watch. "Look Blake, Zayn's on the telly."

"It's gonna be huge and more chaotic, but it'll be amazing," Zayn says. "We have tons of stadiums already sold out, we're massively excited."

"How wonderful," the hostess says with a smile. "What do you plan on doing for the rest of your break?"

"Just hanging out," Zayn responds first. "visiting family. We really enjoy the downtime."

The other boys jump in to talk as well and I look down at Blake to find her smiling at the telly. It's so cute how much she adores him. She really loves him and I'm glad they have each other. Zayn seems so much happier now that she's around. Blake watches the interview quietly and fairly soon I've finished cutting her hair and curled it.

"There you go darling," I say, helping her off the chair.

"Thank you Lou!" Blake says before running to the couch and jumping on. She sits there silently while watching the boys in the interview. She's absolutely mesmerized by the sounds of their voices and the sight of them in the telly, it makes me smile.

Zayn POV

The interview feels like it goes on forever, but we eventually finish and are ushered to the dressing room.

"My Zaynie!" I hear a squeal and look around for my baby. My heart skips a beat when she calls me her Zaynie, like I belong to her. It's cute that we've only known each other for a short while and she's already so attached to me. Suddenly something runs into my legs and small arms wrap around my hips, a face pushing into my lower stomach. I look down with a smile and rub her back. Blake pulls her face away and smiles at me brightly, then starts jumping. "Look at my hair!"

She steps away and does a twirl then a cute pose at the end, looking adorable in her red raincoat. I grin and clap my hands. "Wow! You look ravishing baby."

"Thank you," she says bashfully.

"Did you tell Lou thank you?" I ask, running my hand over her curls.

"Yup," she nods. "Are we going home now?"

"Yes we are babe," I smile at her. "Gather your stuff."

"Okay!" she grins before running away.

I chuckle and grab some water, watching as she stops in front of Lou. She gives Lou a hug before running over to the couch where she plops down on her bum and puts on her shoes. Liam walks over and lightly taps my arm, drawing my attention to him.

"Wanna go out to eat?" He asks.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I nod. "What were you thinking?"

"Somewhere fancy," Harry puts in, looking down at his phone.

"I don't want to go home and change," Niall calls out.

"Medium fanciness then," Louis suggests.

"Won't we need a kids menu?" Liam asks.

"No, we'll just get an extra plate and share," Harry voices.

"That sounds good," I nod.

"What sounds good?" a small voice says. I look down to see Blake at my feet, her head tipped all the way back as she looks up at me.