.021

Niall POV

I fall on my bed in the new hotel and huff out a sigh. We just got off the plane and have another concert tomorrow. At least we have the day off today.

Turning on my back, I pull out my phone and check my messages. I cant help the smile that spreads on my face when I see one from a specific person.

I have a secret I've been keeping from everyone for a while, but I'm starting to feel like it's the right time to tell them. The lads at least.

After sending a quick reply, I stand to answer a knock at the door. Zayn and Blake are standing there and the child throws her arms around me.

"Hey mate, can you watch Blake for like 10 minutes for me please?" Zayn asks in a rush.

"Yeah mate," I say cooly, raising an eyebrow at him in question.

He just smile and thanks me before rubbing Blake's head and saying a quick goodbye. I pull Blake inside and close the door, watching as she climbs up on the bed with a giggle.

"Someone important called him and Doniya is missing," she giggles again. "So I asked if I could hang out with you."

"Well I'm glad you did," I chuckle, sitting next to her. "I like hanging out with you."

She cuddles up to my side as I turn on the telly, changing it to some cartoons. We sit in silence for a moment and my phone rings on the bed. Blake grabs it, since it's on the other side of her, and looks at it before turning to me with a large grin.

"Eddie is calling you," she says excitedly and my heart starts pounding. "I didn't know you talked to him."

"Yeah," I mutter, swallowing thickly. "I've been talking with him since you got me his number."

"Cute," she squeals, sliding the answer button. He's calling on facetime so I can see his adorable smile when she answers. "Eddie hi!"

"Blake!" He says excitedly. "How are you love?"

"I'm perfect, how are you?" She asks cutely.

"I'm great, thanks," he chuckles. "What are you doing?"

"Daddy is on the phone so I'm hanging out with Nibee," she looks at me with a loving smile. I love when she smiles at me like that, it so full of adoration, like I'm the greatest person in the world.

"How fun," he says happily. "Well I'll let you two hang out. Tell Nibee to call me later, okay?"

"Okay," Blake giggles. "Bye."

They hang up and she looks up at me cheekily. I watch as she climbs up on my lap so she's facing me and watches me before talking. "So ... you like boys?"

I take a deep breath before nodding, if a 7 year old can see through me, then everyone else must be able too. "I do. I havent told anyone yet, so please keep it a secret."

"I pinky swear," she holds her pinky up and I hook mine with hers. "I won't tell anyone, but you dont need to be afraid to tell them. We all love you and just want you to be happy."

"Thank you princess," I hug her tight, kissing the top of her head. She sighs and cuddles into me, giving me all her love and warmth. I hold her close, thinking about what she said.

Before I know it, there is another knock on the door. I stand with Blake still in my arms, and open it to reveal a happy Zayn. He smiles when he sees me and steps into the room.

"Is she asleep?" He asks, sitting on the bed next to me.

"No," Blake giggles.

"We're just having a cuddle," I smile. Zayn grins and rubs Blake's back soothingly. Taking a deep breath, I decide to tell him, telling one person is easier then telling them all at once. "Zayn, I need to tell you something."