.008

When we arrive at the studio, I hold Blake tight to my chest to hide her from the crowd. There isn't a lot of people, but I don't want to chance anything. We walk into the building and I move her to my hip, not wanting to set her down in case she gets lost.

"Zaynie," she whispers loud in my ear, her fingers playing with my hair.

"Yeah babe?" I ask, turning my head and kissing her cheek.

"What are we doing here?" she asks in a louder voice.

"Your uncles and I have to work," I tell her as we walk into the assigned dressing room. "So you are going to sit here with that girl Lou, remember when I told you about her."

"She has the baby with a silly name?" Blake asks with a small smirk.

"Yes Blake," I enunciate her name, making her giggle. "She does."

"Blake," Louis huffs next to them. Blake turns to look at him, giggling at his pouty face. "I need a cuddle."

Blake cocks her head at him and looks at Zayn. "What?"

"Cuddling is when you are close together, enjoying each others company," Zayn explains. "Remember when we were at Nan's and you and I were in my room, watching Tom and Jerry."

"Oh yeah," Blake nods, a small smile on her lips. "Sure uncle Lou."

Louis grins and takes her from my arms, holding her tight to his chest. He takes off running to the dressing room, a few yards away and Blake shrieks a laugh. I chuckle and follow them in, smiling when I see them cuddled on the couch. I stand there and watch for a moment while Blake snuggles in his chest and he whispers in her ear. My love for her grows everyday, I can't believe how my life has changed in such a short amount of time. 

Blake POV

Uncle Lou hugs me on the couch. I watch Zaynie, and the others walk into the room. All of a sudden there is a shriek and then my Zaynie is being attacked. A small blond is hugging his legs and grabbing him. Something doesn't feel right in my tummy and chest. Why is she leg hugging my Zaynie? And why is he picking her up? Oh no! He kissed her cheek. He kisses my cheek! What if he wants her to come home with us, then she'll ruin everything!

"Who is that girl?" I ask uncle Lou.

"That's Lux," he answers in a soft voice. "She is Lou's daughter."

"Oh," I answer quietly. "Does my Zaynie like her?"

"Y-yeah," uncle Lou stutters. I don't look at him, just keep watching the girl who as moved from my Zaynie to another boy. "We've all known Lux since she was a baby."

"Oh," I say sadly. They know her longer and they probably like her better. I bet my Zaynie doesn't even like me anymore because she is here.

"But we really like you," Lou adds, making me turn to him.

I look at him with wide eyes and a pouty lip. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," he nods, smiling at me. "We love you babe, and your dad-Zayn loves you so much."

"Dad?" I repeat quietly. Zayn's not my dad, my dad is a mean man. But ... Zaynie said he wanted me, and he takes care of me like a dad should. So maybe Zaynie is my dad. My new dad.

"I didn't mean dad," Louis rushes out.

"Yes you did," I say, sliding off his lap. I keep my eye on the tiny blonde attacker, and walk over to my Zaynie. I stand in front of him and look up at him, he's looking at a tall blonde lady on the other side of the room. I hope he doesn't like her as well. If he likes all these other girls, how will he like me?

If he's really my new dad, I wonder if he'll want me to call him dad. Should I try it? or will he be angry? I could ask him, but I think I want to just say it and see what he does. If he looks happy, then that's good, if he looks angry, then I run over to Lou and he will protect me. Looking back at uncle Lou, he is biting his lip but when he sees me looking, he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. Taking a deep breath, I look back up at the man and tug on his shirt.

"Daddy?" I whisper out timidly. Zaynie looks down at me with wide eyes and the room goes quiet. I back up slightly, prepared to run to Lou if he get's angry, but he doesn't. A smile spreads across his lips and he kneels down in front of me, grabbing my sides to keep me in place.

"Yeah baby?" he asks softly and I look around to see the attacker looking at me strangely. Looking angrily up at her, I wrap my arms around his neck tightly and cling to him as he picks me up.

"D-do you like her more than you like me?" I ask in his ear, the hair of his beard tickling my face.

"What?" he asks in shock, pulling away so he can see me. "Why would you ask that?"

"I saw her attack you and you looked happy and I was afraid that y-you didn't want me anymore, that you like her more," I sniffle, burying my face in his cheek.

"Oh baby girl, I could never like anyone more than I like you," he says quietly, walking over to the couch. "Never ever. You're my baby and I love you."

"You do?" I ask, feeling like crying. Zaynie's the only one who tells me that and I like to hear it.

"Oh so much baby," he says, making me smile. "I love you so much."

I feel warm in my chest, and I think that it is love. Zayn sits down and cuddles me to his chest and it gets stronger. "I love you my Zaynie."

He hugs me tighter, making me feel good. I peak over to Lou and find him smiling at me. Smiling back, I look up at my Zaynie and find him smiling at me also.

"Lou said you're my dad," I say to him.

"Well that's true, yeah," he says in my ear, his nose brushing my cheek. "I adopted you as my daughter, you have my last name, and I love you and I take care of you."

"Do you want me to call you daddy?" I ask, pressing my forehead to his neck and reaching a hand up to play with the hair on the back of his neck.

"If you want to, yeah," he says, rubbing my side. "Only if you're comfortable though. I don't want you to think that you have to."

"You can call me baby all you want," I say, wrapping my arm around his neck. "I like it."

"Yeah?" Zayn asks and Louis laughs a little.

"Yeah," I sigh, closing my eyes.

Louis POV

I'm happy that my mishap ended alright, they're closer than ever now. Zayn's a bit wary of leaving her alone with Lou and Lux, only because Blake was so suspicious of Lux in the beginning. It'll be okay though, I had a chat with Lou and she's promised to keep an eye on the girl, after cutting her hair. Now it's time for the interview and Zayn is quite worried. The lads and I comfort him but, he's fairly distraught. This interview should be fun.

........