.015

3rd person view

"How ya feelin?" Niall asks Blake. They had picked a song and practiced it at least a hundred times. Well that's what it felt like.

"Good," Blake nods. "I think I know it pretty well, what do you think?"

"I think it's perfect darling," Lou says, kissing her cheek. "Do you want Niall to play the guitar while you sing?"

"Yes please," she nods happily.

"Okay, well let's go get in the car because we have to get to the studio," Lou says.

They all pile in Niall's car, and drive to the studio where the interview is being held. When they arrive, Niall parks in reserved parking, and they all climb out, Lou helping Blake. Niall quickly grabs the gift he got for her from the boot of his car and walks over to the pair.

"Blake, I got you something," Niall says, his hand behind his back.

"Really?" she gasps. "What is it?"

Niall pulls out the hat that resembles his own and shows it to her. It's a blue New York snap back. Blake gasps and gently takes it from his hands, looking at it with wide, curious eyes.

"It's lovely," she mumbles, looking up at him with starry eyes. "Thank you Ni! Will you put it on me?"

"You're welcome darling," Niall laughs. He takes the hat from her and fits it perfectly on her head, her curly blonde hair hanging cutely out from under it. "Looks good on you."

"Thank you!" She squeals, wrapping her arms around his neck since he is bent down to help her.

"It's okay," Ni chuckles

"It's okay," Ni chuckles. "and guess what? I have one just like it, so we're matching!"

"Yay!" Blake squeals again. "We're twins!"

"Alright twins," Lou smirks. "Let's get inside before we get in trouble."

The three of them walk into the building, Blake holding the notebook securely in one hand, her other in Niall's. Blake is beyond excited to give her daddy her gift, she worked so hard and she just wants him to be happy. As soon as she sees the door to their dressing room, since she just saw Paul walk through it, she takes off running. She only slows down once she's in the room to look for Zayn, then takes off again when she sees him sitting on the couch.

Zayn POV

"Daddy!" a small voice squeals and then a small body runs into the space between my spread legs. I look down in surprise at a grinning Blake, who is bouncing excitedly on her feet.

"Hi baby," I say happily, pulling her up on my lap. "I missed you a whole bunch. How was your meeting?"

"I missed you daddy," she mumbles, nuzzling her face in my neck. I just hug her tightly, ignoring the lads as they sit around us. It's a few minutes before she pulls away and I watch her with a raised eyebrow. She scoots back on my legs just a tad and clutches something to her chest. "Daddy."