.017

"Mmm," Blake hums as she scoops a spoonful of rice and chicken in her mouth. I smile and shake my head, my chest shaking with silent laughter. She's sitting on my lap as we share my food, making sounds to tell everyone just how much she's enjoying her meal.

Everyone has been so kind by not mentioning our chat and just acting natural. Blake doesn't even suspect that they heard, but I know they heard every word.

"Hazzy love, whatcha drinkin?" Blake asks cutely, looking at the curly haired brunette sitting next to me.

I giggle as I look over to see the Holmes Chapel native taking a sip of red wine. He chokes a bit, quickly wiping the dribble of wine running down his chin with his napkin, while looking at the girl curiously. From across the table, I can see Niall trying his best not to giggle.

"It's an adult drink love," Harry answers. "You wouldn't like it."

"Why don't you tell me what it is and I'll decide," she counters seriously. I look down at her and find a stern expression on her face and I can't help but chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

"Fine," he narrows his eyes at her. "It's called wine. It's sort of like grape juice but for adults."

"Grape juice?!" Blake squeals. "I love grape juice! Can I have a taste please?"

She pouts her lip at him and I give Harry a very stern repremanding look. Harry rolls his eyes at me slightly before turning his gaze back to Blake. "I don't think so love."

"Uh," she whines. "Please Harry love?"

"No darling," he shakes his head.

"Why?" She demands and I can't help but love her more.

"Because you're too young and I'm older and I said so," Harry counters.

"Older doesn't mean anything," she states her newly favored phrase.

"Yes it does," Harry counters, trying hard to keep a straight face. "And you're not getting any."

"You're being a liar and a-" Blake pauses, not sure what she's trying to say.

"Hypocrite," Louis offers with a smirk.

"Hypocrite," Blake says with a nod as I roll my eyes at Lou. "Now I don't want to have our first fight in public so give me a drink right now Harold."

And now Louis is in giggles, Niall following after as Liam and Drake watch on in amusement. Harry glares at the child for a minute before looking up at me for guidance. I shrug, kind of wanting to see how this plays out.

"Darling it's not good for you, especially at a young age," Harry tries to reason, leaning in close to the girl.

Blake grabs his large hand in both of her small ones and presses an open mouthed kiss on his knuckles, making me look at her curiously. Obviously Liam had told her about this, it's in the video from a couple days ago. "Please babe."

"Ask your dad first," Harry compromises, and I roll my eyes.

Blake tilts her head up to me and pouts her lip cutely, batting her eyelashes. "Please daddy?"

"Why don't we ask Dee to get you some of your own grape juice?" I suggest, hoping that this will distract her.

"No! That will be kid juice!" She whines, turning to face me fully, her lips pouting more. "I want adult juice like Harry. Even you have some!"

I look down and acknowledge my white wine with a sigh, turning my gaze back to my daughter.

"Oh come on Zayn," Louis interrupts, giving me a devious smirk. "Just let her try some. Don't you remember being a kid and wanting to try your parents' drinks?"