Part 6

Trinity

»»»»§««««

Tonight, I've felt something which I haven't felt since I awoke 2 nights ago. A sense of hope, but that was short lived. As a familiar voice erupted from above, everything came crashing down.

"It's the man who's been hunting us!" Lauren gasped.

"Guys, we need to get the hell out of here!" I panicked.

"Oh, you're running? I expected so much more out of you, my dear, Trinity."

"We aren't sticking around for your sick little games!"

"Yeah, we'll meet again, you sick bastard!" Jeremy yelled.

"Yes, run! Let's make this game fun!" the man bellowed as we ran into a series of rooms.

We stopped at what looks like a dining room and gasped for air.

"That should be enough of a lead for him."

"That door you busted through, it had metal shutters. I think he knew we would somehow wind up here." Jeremy wondered. "What do we do now?"

"We need to bust back out. Jeremy, find a window and something to smash it with."

"I'm on it." Jeremy ran.

"We aren't going to make it out of here, are we?" Lauren cried.

"Don't talk like that! We are all going to walk out of here, together."

"Not all of us. Karen, Austin, they aren't coming back." Lauren wiped a tear from her smooth face.

"Hey, we just need to-"

CRASH! 

"Oh my god!" I whipped around to see Jeremy trying to keep his balance by one of the windows.

"I'm okay. The chair isn't. The windows here are made of a bulletproof or a plexiglass. What I'm saying is that we're stuck."

"Damn, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Practically impossible!" Lauren sighed.

"We aren't trapped. There has to be a way out. Let's look around a little more." I began walking off.

"Nothing will hurt you, Lauren. I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Jeremy," sighed Lauren, following after me.

"You can't hide forever!" the man yelled. "You are only delaying your destiny! No one can save you! I will have all of your heads on my wall by tomorrow. You and the others!"

We stopped outside of a small entrance way with an arched bookshelf and Lauren stopped.

"Guys, he's going to find us again." Lauren breathed.

"I wish he could stop taunting us!"

"I agree. He is really making my blood boil!" My face began to turn red.