Part 18

Brianna

»»»»§««««

"Tell us what happened. How'd you get here?"

"Fine. It all started at the cruise party..."

"You got me to the party." Jeremy said biting his lip "Now what?"

"Are you kidding me? We got to have some fun! Relax a little!"

"I don't know about this..."

"C'mon, what do you want to do? Dance, drink, bet, or mingle?"

"I guess it would help our cover if we met some people aboard... Let's mingle."

"Cool! We can get some drinks and have some fun-"

"That sounds like a little much."

"Live a little! You have to loosen up a little, Jeremy. After all, Lauren told us to blend in, right? That's technically helping our mission." I nudged.

"Fine, but what should I say?"

"Just follow my lead." I said taking Jeremy's hand. We entered the crowd and I walked up to a girl and said "Hi."

"Hey!" The girl said throwing her hands in the air "My name is Erica. That's my boyfriend Chase and my best friend Amber. We are from Huntsville, Alabama. Who are you guys and where are y'all from?"

"My name is Stella and this is Todd. I'm from The East Coast, but Todd has bounced around a bit." I smiled.

"Literally, I come from hundreds of body's composed to create an almost perfect being."

"Um, excuse me?" Erica asked.

"It was a joke." I said and turned towards Jeremy "Stop messing around with our new friends, Todd!"

"I'm not joking, I can show you the scars." Jeremy reassured.

"Omg, y'all are so weird!" Erica yelled and walked away.

"That was strange."

"Ugh! We need to find Brody, because I don't think that we are going to make very many friends." I sighed.

"I haven't seen Brody since we got unloaded."

"Me either... Stay here, I'm going to go look for him. Also, don't forget to-"

"Mingle." Jeremy smiled.

"No, don't talk to anyone. At all! I'll be back in a few." I said and walked off.

"It was all good at first... Until Brody was no where to be found..."

'Where in the hell did you go?' I wondered.

"And that is when I saw him... But I'm not talking about Brody..."

"The hallways are clear. Going to check the top deck now. Don't worry, we will find them. Lauren and her friends can't hide like this forever." The man in black said and walked off.