Chapter Thirteen

This may be the last chapter. Then there will be an epilogue and it will be over. Please comment and vote if you want me to make another book based off StormClan roleplay on Quizup. Thank you once again for reading my story.

Dapplestar stepped into Jasper's den. The sick cat was laying on one side with his paw holding his stomach. "Dapplestorm?" The old cat croaked. Dapplestar walked over to him, not correcting him with her new name. "Shadow said you wanted to see me."
The old cat raised his head to look at her. "I fear my time here is almost over," Jasper said. "Don't go. Me and Shadow can take care of you. You can be a StormClan elder." Jasper coughed softly.
The old cat shook his head. "Dapplestorm. I have one thing to ask of you. A favor." Dapplestar nodded. "What is it?" She asked gently.
"Take care of Shadow for me. The poor scrap can't hunt well. Just for herbs," he chuckled softly. "I will," she said. "I promise, she is in good paws." Jasper laid his head down, and Dapplestar watched as he stopped breathing. Slowly at first, but then he stopped altogether.
Dapplestar walked out of the den. Shadow bounded up. "How is he?" She asked. Dapplestar licked her on the head. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. "He's... gone..." Shadow ran to Jasper's den, wailing out to him. Dapplestar went and laid down beside the lightning tree. She saw a vision of several cats walking around the camp. She saw Shadow with a gray she-cat. "Come on, Shadowheart!" The gray cat squeaked. Nearby a brown tabby kit was playing with a younger black kit.
Then Dapplestar saw herself. She was sitting with a golden tom who was whispering something in her ear. She giggled and called to a black she-cat blotches with white.
This is it. This is my new home. This is where my new Clan will thrive. This is the beginning of StormClan.