College Story (chapter 1 )

i was bored and just wrote this.... i don't know, i thought it was funny and thought ..'why not?' lol

dont forget to vote and comment if you like <333

ch 1

After graduating from high school, I never would have imagined that this is where I would be spending my college days. In a drab town with a population less then two-thousand and in the middle of no where. I mean come on, a freaking tumble weed just rolled past me and I'm in the middle of town.

I always pictured college life so differently, parties, hot guys, college bands; all done in the hours after studying of course. All of my friends had gone on to attend high end schools in either Texas or New York and I was stuck here . I must have applied to at least thirty schools and got accepted into half of them, but of course this one had to offer a full scholarship. My parents weren't what you would call rich so when they read the words free college education, my future was pretty much planed out for me.

This was supposed to be the best experience of my life and so far the best experience I had here was...... None! I haven't even had one good experience. So this pretty much sums up reason number one for hating this school.

I let out a heavy sigh before walking up the narrow steps and passing the big mahogany doors that led into the dim hallways of Dorian University. I truely hated my Tuesday night class. It seemed there were never any students here at night and frankly this school freaked me out. In every shadow and around every corner there appeared to be something lurking. I always felt like I was being watched and expected a ghost to jump out at any moment and... well what I don't know exactly. I mean when you think about it what do we think a ghost would actually want with us? It seems so silly, what are they going to lock us in a classroom and run there transparent hands through our bodies? That doesn't even make sense.

I shook my head back and forth, I always had an over active imagination and this was around the time I tried to remind myself that I was getting carried away. I was 18 years old and still slept with the night light on-need I say more, although I would never admit to it, publicly that is. I mean seriously if my dorm mate told you anything she's crazy! Atleast that's going to be my defense if word ever got out.

Walking into Mrs. Limpkin's classroom I remembered reason number two for hating this school. She was a short chubby little woman with butter colored teeth and horrible breath. Something she was apparently unaware of seeing how she dressed her lips in the brightest shade of red lip stick and was a VERY close talker. How I refrained from gagging when she never failed to greet me every Tuesday as I walked into her classroom was beyond me. I hastily made my way towards my favorite seat in the back of the class when I noticed in was already occupied.

I had been sitting there for the past month and now some guy I had never met before was sitting in my precious seat. He had on a dark hooded sweatshirt that was shadowing his face. Great, reason number three for hating this school, seat stealers!

I stood there for a few minutes tapping my foot impatiently while resting my hand on my hip. You know the classic scorned women pose. I even throughout a heavily emphasized sigh so he would really get the picture.

He continues to stare past me like I wasn't even standing there and what was with the hood? What look was he aiming for; I'm Mr. Mysterious look at me, look at me.

I waited patiently until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Umm excuse me," I said annoyed.

He tilted his head up just slightly. He didn't say anything so I guess this was his way of recognizing my presence. I still couldn't see his face so I had no idea what his expression was saying.

"You're in my seat," I said while motioning my hand towards his- MY chair irritably. I hated acting like a bitch, but hey it had been a long day and I already wasn't thrilled to be here in the first place, that chair was all I had going for me.

I could see a slight smile tug on the corners of his mouth as he pulled his hood down revealing his unbelievably gorgeous face. My god was he good looking. He belonged in a Calvin Kline add not sitting in Mrs. Dead breath's class. He ran his hands through his thick dark hair and even as he brushed it back it fell right back into place with its silkiness. He was also staring at me with the bluest eyes that were rimmed with specks of grey and were now inches away from mine.

I hadn't even noticed he had stood up. Embarrassed I cleared my throat and wondered how long I had been staring at him.

"My apologies," he said while breathing out a laugh.

The rows of chairs were narrow so as he slid past me it was impossible for our bodies not to touch, when his chest brushed against mine it sent my body into a wild frenzy.

I hereby revoke reason number three. Maybe I had a reason to like this school after all.

I sat down in my reclaimed seat and looked around the room for Mr. Mysterious. Finally spotting him, I noticed he was now seated across the room and next to Melissa Miller. The biggest bitch here at school. Well that's just great.

Her eyes darted to mine and gave me a smug smile. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the front of the class. Well he was cute, but that seemed as far as it would go with me and mystery boy. Once she dug her claws into him he was definitely out of my reach for good.

She was a local girl and was probably miss prom queen. You know the type, mess with her they make your life a living hell. You'd think college changed all of the high school politics and drama. That everyone came to college all of a sudden grown up and civilized adults. Well if you thought that then you would be wrong. College was high school all over again, just with a mixture of different kids and different prom queens all thrown into one school.

"Okay class today we will be going over parametric equation and doing problems 1-297 in your college calculus book, so get out several sheets of papers and sharpen your pencils." Mrs. I hate her guts Limpkin said cheerily.

I nearly groaned in my seat.

Reason number 3 for hating this school parametric equations problems 1-297.