College Story ( Chapter 8 )

okay lol i have finally done chapter 8 of college story lol i have just been so busy but i have finally updated all three of my stories and i feel accomplished lol well for the time being anyway

well here it is and it starts off exactly where it left off ... her and JASON making out!! i know right what the hell is going on lol

well enjoy]

and i will try to write longer chapters for this story next time okay :))

please

vote

and

comment :))))

i love wattpad lol

chapter 8

I couldn't believe what I was doing.

Me, Laney Adams, sworn enemy to thee Jason Fredrick's, was standing here- no I don't even think you could call this standing. If it wasn't for the wall behind my back or Jason's arms wrapped tightly around my waste, my knees surely would have given way by now.

Jason was a jerk and an obnoxious asshole, but he was an amazing kisser.

My hands knotted in his hair and he groaned against my mouth kissing me hard and urgent; grinding his hips against mine and an unsuspecting moan escaped my own lips.

My breathing came out in short livid gasps of heavy air.

I broke away, urging myself to snap out of his trickery and end this delusional heaven I was finding myself in, but when I met the warm lustful gaze of his eyes, my mouth only moved to his chin and beneath his jaw until I began kissing and teasing at his neck.

Well there goes rule number three out the window. Never let your feelings get in the way of your goal? Well it was something along those lines, but I was pretty sure I was somehow breaking all three rules right now.

My lips frantically found their way back to his mouth and he smiled against my lips, that same smug smile he always had no doubt and then he had to ruin everything by opening his stupid mouth.

"I knew this is what you wanted all along," his voice was heavy and his breath was just as uneven as mine.

I wanted to pretend he hadn't just said that, but let's face it, that wasn't going to happen.

I was wrong about more than one thing right now, Jason wasn't a jerk or an obnoxious asshole, he was an arrogant prick and to conceited for his own good.

I know this was harsh, but my knee seemed to have a mind of its own when it swung forward and came into contact with Jason's-

"Ahh my groin!" Jason cried out as he fell to the ground on his knees like the dog that he was clutching his injured area.

And ewe groin? I always hated that word; I mean seriously, why do they call it groin anyways? Well I guess it's better than balls, which is exactly where I had hit him.

I leaned down and spoke clearly so he could hear me, "No Jason, that is what I wanted to do all along and don't think for one second that this changes anything, it's not over between me and you," I blew him a kiss and picked my bag up off the ground.

"You bitch," Jason squealed, "I'm going to get you for this," he said weekly.

"I'm planning on it," I said defiantly before walking away and leaving him on the ground in what I hoped was pure agony.

In fact I was planning on it. I counted on Jason being the biggest asshole that there was in order to keep me on the right path, which was never allowing his beautiful amazing lips near mine again.