College Story (chapter 9)

Hello everyone :)))

i wrote a chapter of college story :OO woohooo lol

for a while i couldnt think of nothing to write, but then it just came ti me and i was like paige, just write what ever makes you laugh and have fun :)) and so i did!!

thanks paige lol

so this is chapter 9 and if you guys still like this story, i could write more just comment and vote if you like it

also.... love YOU GUYS !!!!!!

**********************

chapter 9

The sun gleamed through my window hitting me right in the face.

Time to get up Laney, I thought as I sat up groggily in bed.

I had not slept well.

Steve had taken me down to his lab the night before and the beast he had down there had given me nightmares all night. I knew it was just an animal and I was glad to have the mysterious corn nut smell resolved, but I don't think I would be going back down there again anytime soon.

Seriously, if you knew what was down there, you wouldn't be going down there again either.

In my dreams, I kept picturing this huge hairy monster chasing me down the halls. It was only when I ran into Jason and the animal threw him across the football field like a limp raggedy Anne doll had the nightmare turned into a pleasant dream.

Just his name made my mouth taste bitter.

Jason Fredrick's was a pompous jerk and operation revenge was back in play. Yesterday I had let his luscious lips and trim body distract me from my plan, but that was a mistake I would never let happen again.

Jason was going down and that was that.

I threw on the nearest pair of jeans lying next to my bed and slipped on a wrinkled black tee that was lying across my desk.

I really needed to do some laundry.

I had Mr. Hotness again today. Thank god it was just a lecture class and not a lab day. I was so tired I would probable burn the school down with an experiment gone terribly wrong.

Outside the world seemed oddly pleasant. The school wasn't surrounded by its usual gloomy gray weather and the sun was actually laying across a blue cloudless sky.

It reminded me of home. I missed lying under the California sun. My skin had gone from a brilliant tan to semi pale in the past month I had been here. I was tired of the clouds and today the change in weather made me think that maybe, just maybe today was going to be a good day, but of course I thought too soon.

The smell of overly disgustingly sweet aftershave and soap hit my nostrils.... really it was quiet nice and I had never smelled such a alluring sexy smell, but knowing it was coming from him just made me sick.

"Thinking about me?" asked jerk face or Jason.

Is it just me or does jerk face suit him better?

His breath was hot on my ear and somehow he and encircled me in his arms.

"Get off me Jason!"

He let go and I stomped ahead before turning around to face him with a death glare, "I told you Jason, don't touch me ever again, or wasn't I clear last night when I had you crawling on all fours after I kneed you where it hurts?" I laughed.

Yes, victory is mine, well for the moment anyway. I can't exactly remember the score in this ..... whatever this is, but let's just say:

Laney 100 Jerk face aka Jason Fredrick's -5.