College Story ( Chapter 3 )

okay you guys this is a little short, but please vote :))))

and comment!! i love comments!!! i love knowing what you have to say!!!!!!

hopefully it's good stuff lol ;)

the next chap will be longer so dont worry :))

chapter 3

***************************************

Okay so where did we leave off?

Oh yeah I had just pummeled the new hottest guy in school. Well I thought I was in fear of my life, don't tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing. I mean it's amazing the things you are capable of when your life is being threatened. Trust me I have stories.

"Ummm, could you get off of me?" he asked.

NO.

"Yeah of course," I said scooting off of him, "I'm so sorry by the way, I thought you were a murderer," okay maybe I should have just left it at sorry because the weird look he's giving me is definitely not a good one.

Than a small smile played at the corners of his mouth. His beautiful, kissable mouth.

"Actually," he said alluringly, "I'm a vampire." he narrowed his eyes and took a small step towards me.

What the hell.

I started backing away, I mean my fantasy was always having my very own Edward, but now that it's happening I'm not so sure. I mean what if he's more of a James than an Edward. Oh my god I'm freaking out. I think I'm starting to sweat and I can't breath.

"Hey, relax I was just kidding." he laughed, clearly amused.

Son of a bitch.

Man there went that crazy imagination again.

"Oh yeah I knew that." I lied laughing it off.

Well this isn't awkward.

"Well.... I guess I'll see you around, sorry again about jumping on you."

I started walking away.

"So that's it?' he asked.

"Huh?"

"You just attacked me and all I get is a 'sorry I'll see you around'." he teased.

Was he flirting with me.

"err I'm REALLY sorry?" I asked. I didn't know what he wanted from me.

"Well how about a kiss? I think maybe for a kiss I might somehow

find it in my heart to forgive you." he said.

Okay was this not the same guy who I just saw letting Melissa Miller fawn all over him just hours ago. Why would he want a kiss from me? ME!

This opportunity was too big to pass up. I never kissed a gorgeous guy before. I've had my fair share of kisses, but from high school boys, this guy was a real guy with muscles, luscious lips, and....

"OKAY!" I blurted out before I had a chance to talk myself out of it.

I can't believe this is happening. Maybe this school doesn't suck and I just needed to let it grow on me and right now it is most definitely growing on me.

He walked towards me looking utterly handsome and placed his hands on either side of my face.

I tried reminding myself to breath and was having much difficulty. His eyes were drawing me in till I could feel his breath fan my face and he smelt like cinnamon. Cinnamon I wanted to devour until there was nothing left.

His lips brushed lightly against mine and I lend in deeper for more only he stepped away with a mischievous look about him.

"Thanks." he laughed pulling out a piece of paper and scribbling something down.

"I didn't think I'd get all twenty done in one night, but then I ran into you- or I guess you ran into me," he laughed, "and the opportunity was too good to pass up."

He wasn't even looking at me as he text something into his phone before shutting it again and sliding into his pocket, but he was obviously pleased with himself.

I on the other hand was totally confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Before he could answer about thirty guys came rushing in from all directions laughing and clearly drunk. Each was wearing long burgundy robes with the school logo imprinted on the chest.

OH MY GOD this was not what I think it was. Please, please, please this is not happening to me.

"Hey Jason you finished in one night," the guy I knew as Ethan said admiringly as he ran up to Mr. Mysterious whom I'm guessing is the proud owner of the name Jason, and patted him roughly on the back, "no one ever finishes the list in one night, you set like a record or something."

Did everyone forget I was even standing here. Hello!

"What. Is. Going. On!" I said angrily through my teeth.

Ethan spoke up first, "Jason here was trying to get into our frat house and just did."

They all cheered and chanted Jason's name like he was some kind of god.

"I don't understand what this has to do with me!" I shouted; although I did know. I knew exactly what this had to do with me, I just needed to hear it to believe it. I had heard rumors about these kind of stupid initiation rituals where they made the new comer set off and get as many tasks done in one night as possible.

"Jason had to get twenty girls to kiss him and you were the twentieth," Ethan laughed. Then they all started laughing and I could feel my face burn with fury and embarrassment.

Bastard!

God Laney you had to let him kiss you and sick, twenty girls. I felt like throwing up.

I glared at Jason. Jason, a name that was now burned into my mind.

No one gets away with embarrassing me like this and he would not have the last laugh either.

Reason number five for hating this school frat house's and initiation rituals that involve me and embarrassment.

I gave one menacing look at Jason before walking away. He looked so happy laughing and on top of the world, lost in the crowed of drunk and obnoxious frat boys.

I never had an arch enemy before and one that looked like that.. Snap out of it Laney remember what he just did to you, he used you in a game to get into some stupid frat house. I became angrier by the second.

Oh yeah he was going down.