College Story ( Chapter 11 )

okay, so here is college story, i dont knwo if you guys think this is a funy story, but for me, this is the story i write when i think of things that make me laugh

i dont put a lot of thought into it like i do my other stories, but thats kind of the point lol its just for me to have fun with and just write so i still hope you like it... i guess its like my writing therapy lol when i just need to let loose and write silly things

well vote and comment

have a great day and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh VA in 2 days!!!!!!!!im freaking the hell out man!

*******************************

chapter 10

Okay Laney, its time to pull out the big guns.

Wait...big guns, really Laney, big guns?

Seriously I had no idea what I was talking about. I basically made up this seemingly psychotic revenge pattern as I went and frankly, I was starting to freak even myself out. When you start throwing around phrases like 'big guns,' it can only mean two things for me: 1) I had a problems and 2) I really needed better material if I was going to survive this game me and Jason seemed to be playing.

A part of me said, "Laney, your way too good for this, your smart, healthy and you have certain aspects about yourself that you got going for you."

But there was that other part of me that was winning, beating my inelegant conscious and smashing it with a rock and it was saying, "Laney, kill him!" (not physically of course) anything embarrassing would do and it was winning. Completely.

I was so angry. Humiliation was the worst kind of weapon and I knew the knot that was forming in my stomach wouldn't go away until I made him pay.

Across the yard, there was a blood drive going on. I cringed. If there was one thing I hated- besides Jason- it was a needle being inserted against my vein for thirty minutes while they filled up a bag full of my blood. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for helping the person in need, but that didn't mean I was volunteering myself as a weekly donor.

Jason was sitting with a group of his friends I didn't know across the court yard.

I was immediately disgusted. He looked so happy, like there wasn't a care in the world besides sitting around having a laugh. It was things like that, that told me I was doing the right thing. It wasn't natural for a person to get away with doing horrible things with out even the slightest bit of guilt on their hands and I was going to set it right with an equal, if not cleverer plan of the ultimate humiliation.

There was a lot of kids out, morning classes had ended and people were either taking breaks, or walking to their next classes.

I got a few stares as I walked down the small null of a hill and down onto the grassy field that enveloped the entire middle of campus.

Some didn't even bother to hide there remarks with small whispers, they were nearly shouting, "that's the girl," the second I walked past them.

I knew what they were talking about of course. The incident with Mr. Hotness this morning was sure to be hot campus gossip. It couldn't have been the first time a college student had crushed on her professor, but setting up a very public display was a little over the top, but then again I had Jason to pay for that. I don't think I would ever look at balloons or roses the same again.

Looking around to make sure no one was paying attention to me, I walked into the tented blood drive facility and swiped a white lab jacket off the back of a chair and pulled a clip board off the table as I walked past the unsuspecting phlebotomist's.