College Story ( Chapter 5 )

okay so heres chapter 5 of the college story!!!!

vote and comment of you want... i want you to lol

***********************************************

Bio class was less than entertaining unless you counted the rare moments when Mr. Hotness had to get supplies out of the bottom shelf that was conveniently located in the front of the class and giving us a delicious view of his yummy backside.

Hey I'm not a pig, he was the one putting it out there on display.

And I wasn't the only one looking either. If you took a look around the class more than half was filled with drooling females much like myself. Half of which aren't even majoring in anything bio related.

The few male exceptions of the class including Jason had nothing on Professor Sheppard. Sure Jason had flawless features and a perfect sculpted body, but Professor Sheppard was hot on a whole new level

His eyes were deep and held a certain amount of mystery that left you wanting more and not to mention his tall lengthy build.............

"Miss Adams?"

.....And his chiseled cheek bones and creamy tan colored skin that looked like he spent all summer long laying out in the hot son. What I wouldn't give to be that sun pouring my warmth all over that perfect ..........

"Miss Adams!"

"Hu?" I asked confused.

"I asked you to name three organisms that belong to the Arthropod Phylum."

"Ummm..."

Crap, I didn't actually pay attention in this class.

Reason number seven for hating this school, day dreaming about sexy bio teacher and not knowing the answer when sexy bio teacher calls on you.

"A shrimp, a spider and a butterfly," said a very smug voice.

Jason that son of a bitch. How dare he. Technically this didn't count so it was still Laney 1 Jason 2. Sure he was in the lead, but I had plans just you wait and see.

Mr. Sheppard gave Jason a very approving look before turning his attention back to me.

"At least someone is paying attention in my class." he sighed, " Miss Adams when class is dismissed I think you should stay behind so we can have a private chat."

He sounded so serious and not even a hint of a warm friendly smile appeared on his face. Great.

Though that didn't stop every eye on every female and even a couple of the guys from shooting jealous glares at me.

"err, okay Mr. Sheppard." I said meekly.

I tried to focus on things in the class room, the projection board, bio posters that were plastered on nearly every inch of available wall space, microscopes, the chemical supply room, anything that didn't remind me of having to meet one on one with Mr. Hotness after class.

It was suddenly becoming very hot in here and I peeled my sweater off to be reunited with the cool breeze from the air ventilation duct.

The thought of being alone with him was a little unnerving, I just hoped it would be a fast scolding, in and out before I had a chance to make a bigger fool out of myself.

I also had to have a chat with Steve about digging up some dirt on Jason. Just the thought of what I was going to have to do for his help gave me a slight shudder.

Steve may be a nerd, but he's still a guy and I'm sure his help would come with a price that he would use full to his advantage.

This is one case, where a nerd having their eye on you might come in handy. Steve was a nice guy and it's not like I was using him. It's just that his computer skills and researching capabilities were just what I needed in order to make Jason pay.