College Story ( Chapter 6 )

Vote and comment the next chapter is way better MORE JASON!!!!!

*******************************************

chapter 6

We sat in the large dining hall that was packed with a number of college students trying to sneak in a quick meal between classes. Some were slumped over with their heads lying restlessly on the table top and others completely enthralled into their text books as they stuffed mounds of food into their mouths.

One kid was actually scooping and mouthing and there wasn't even any food left on his plate.

I let out an exasperated sigh, I mean don't get me wrong I took college seriously-mostly, but some of these kids were really starting to lose it.

I looked up and saw Steve walking towards the table carrying two trays. There was an extra bit of happiness to his step and when he sat down he gave me a huge smile. Why Steve I thought miserably. Was it too much to ask for a normal guy to take an interest in me. A normal good looking guy like Jason, (only not an asshole), with his sexy green eyes and dark hair that hung around his face naturally perfecting his already exquisite looks.

I started thinking about how my heart raced when he had kissed me that night, it was a wonderful kiss and then bitterly ruined by his gang of assholes-himself included when he used me to complete his tasks to get into that stupid frat house. Now he was my enemy and going to regret the day he ever went to this school.

"I'm really glad you decided to hang out with me Laney," he said shyly.

"Oh umm... sure Steve," I said trying to force out something other than my grim expression.

I thought it would end there, but I saw the determination in his eyes.

"You know Laney," his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink, "I've been meaning to ask you something for a long time."

OH GOD! He was looking down at his tray and I think he was actually starting to sweat.

Well I was going to save us both the humiliation. Plus with him on the topic of asking each other things I could quickly take hold of the conversation and rope it my way.

I in fact did have a favor to ask him, the actual reason for this so called lunch/ dinner date.

"So would you?" he asked.

"Hu?" did I miss something?

"Want to go out sometime?"

Oh my god, how long was I talking to myself for?

"Oh umm, as soon as I have a free night Steve, you know how college is and I'm here on scholarship I really can't be spending my time chasing after cute guys like you," okay that was hard, " I got to concentrate on my schooling." I said firmly with just a tad bit of disappointment. It was the nicest way I could let this guy down and

I was sure he would definitely help me after this.

"Oh, yeah umm," his mouth was practically hanging open and his cheeks went from pink to bright red.

'So anyway Steve I was wondering if you would want to do me a favor?" I said smiling my most... well I was trying to look sexy okay and it seemed to be working because Steve gulped loudly.

"Anything," he said quickly and without hesitation.

"Well for our Sociology class were doing an assignment on peoples back grounds and I'm absolutely terrible with research assignments and I was wondering if you could help me find some information on someone?"

That wasn't a total lie.

"Yeah no problem that's easy," he said.

"Okay how about tomorrow around 4:00 pm we meet up at the library."

"Yeah sure, that sounds great." He seemed really excited about this.

"Okay well I got to go; I have a meeting with Professor Sheppard in his office in about twenty minutes." I said with a mixture of fear and excitement. I didn't know what to think about this meeting and frankly it scared the shit out of me. Alone in a room, at night, with a hot guy, wait scratch that hot teacher who asked me to call him by his first name! I don't know about you, but in every movie I've ever seen this usually leads to some strange teacher student affair and... god when am I going to stop using movie references for real life. The last time I checked that didn't work out so well the last time.

I got up to go when I realized I didn't even know where his office was.

"Hey Steve, do you know where Professor Sheppard's office is?"

"Yeah I'll show you I need to go to the lab anyway."

He tossed our stuff into the trash and began to walk next to me. I tried to walk a few feet ahead so people wouldn't get any ideas. I know this sounds mean, but the last thing I needed is to be linked with Steve. Jason could use something like that against me and I couldn't risk the slightest indiscretion no matter how ridiculous it may seem.

We walked up a flight of stairs to an older part of the building where the paint was chipped and the lights were dimly lit. There was no one around besides a janitor mopping across the hall.

When we reached his office it was dark inside and the hallway was cold and drafty. I was only wearing a tank top realizing I must have left me sweater in the dining hall.

"Do you want to wait inside?" Steve asked noticing my slight shudder from the drafty hallway.

"Do you think he would mind?" I asked.

"No, he's a cool guy. We work together in the lab together all the time." Steve said very matter of fact.

We walked into the dark room and the door swung shut automatically. Did I mention I hate the dark? Well I do.

"Steve! Where's the light switch?" I asked frantically.

"I don't know it's around here somewhere."

We both fumbled along the wall looking for the switch when something brushed against me or maybe I brushed against it I wasn't sure I just knew it freaked me the hell out and sent me scrambling throughout the room screaming frantically, bumping into Steve and knocking off his glasses.

"My glasses, I can't see without them."

Oh really I never would have guessed you couldn't see without those glasses I though sarcastically. They were basically like an extra set of eyes with the way they magnified his to twice the size.

We were stumbling around completely blind -for Steve literally, still trying to find the switch when throughout the confusion Steve stumbeled into a piece of furniture slamming into me.

He was trying to block his fall when I felt a pair of hands on my chest and a loud cracking pierced the air.

"Steve!" I yelled trying to slap his hands away from groping me.

At that exact moment the door burst open knocking me against the wall with Steve's hands still intact.

I. was. horrified.

Standing right in front of us was not only Professor Hotness, but Jason Fredrick's. And here I stood with Steve the biggest nerd in the history of the universe with both of his hands on either one of my boobs.

Fuck! I mentally shouted, no I screamed inside my head!

I pushed Steve away wishing someone would just shoot me.

Jason stood there with a grin spread across his face, while professor Sheppard looked appalled. I could only imagine what he thought of me seeing how Jason pulled that stunt in his class room earlier.

Reason number nine for hating this school.... Do I really have to say this one?

I looked at the ground to see broken shards of glass scattered in a small pile.

"Steve," I sighed, "I think I found your glasses."

**************************

Vote and comment people!!!!!