College Story ( chapter 2 )

okay so here's chapter 2.. i dont know why this just made me laugh.. i'm not one who usually laughs at my own jokes, but me and my sis were cracking up i hope you guys like this story because i'm really enjoying writing it

please comment and bvote you guys!!! :))))))

love you all fans non fans whoever reads :)))

ch 2

After the hell that is calculus class passed I scurried out of the room as fast as she said class dismissed. I was still a little embarrassed from practically drooling over mystery boy and didn't want to deal with any unnecessary face to face time. Though I doubted that he was going to run over to chat with me anytime soon.

The entire duration of the class Melissa Miller had all but given him a lap dance. Tossing her blond hair over her tiny frame and laughing relentlessly at any little thing he said. It was so pathetic and disgusting the way he seemed to fall for her pathetic antics in attempt to catch his attention.

I knew what she was doing though, her conniving little brain was spinning its evil wheels and plotting how she was going to make him hers and in the process letting us know he was off limits because she had claimed him for herself. Well good riddance was all I had to say.

I mean sure he had the most perfect lips and there was the way his cheek bones looked masculine and rigid under the slight stubble that covered his face making him look utterly sexy with a fierce edge, but that didn't mean I was going to reduce myself into throwing myself all over him.

Right?

I mean I was better than that and it's not like he would ever go for me anyway. Guys like that liked girls like Melissa Miller and that was just the way it went. It was a lesson you learned when the high school prom comes around and your date falls through so last minute you end up taking your cousin Harold instead.

I let out a long sigh at the memory. Yeah definitely not a highlight of my glory days that I'll be sharing with the future grand kids that's for sure.

I went into the bathroom to freshen up splashing cold water on my face. I pulled a hair tie off my wrist and threw my hair into a messy pony tail. I glanced in the mirror and began studying myself. I was alright, I suppose. I had dark brown hair and fairly light colored skin. I was blessed with my mother's bone structure and my cheeks always had a natural glow about them. My eyes were the one thing I truly liked about myself. They were big and brown framed with long dark lashes that saved me money on ever having to buy mascara.

The only difference from me and most girls was I didn't fancy myself up in lip gloss and heavy liner, it just wasn't my style. I didn't spend an hour getting ready or pay a fortune for my wardrobe, I....-

My thoughts wre interrupted by a stream of squealed giggling coming from outside in the hall.

I knew that high pitched laugh and it sent a chill down my spine like nails on a chalk board. I walked out of the restroom and of course there was Melissa Miller standing in front of hot new mystery boy practically pinning him against the wall.

He glanced up and met my gaze and I quickly averted my eyes and walked in the opposite direction.

That was so typical. Of course they were getting along so quickly. No matter how much I liked my eyes, I'm sure they were in no competition to her ass that was hanging out of her tiny shorts.

Forgetting all about them I made my way down the creepy hallway to the even creepier library. Not only had Mrs. Limpkin made us do nearly three-hundred problems in class, she also assigned another two-hundred for homework so it was going to be a long night. The assignment wasn't due till next weak, but I wanted to just get it out of the way.