Lucky man

Lucky man

"Hi po sa mga admins. Hindi ko po confession to oh ano. Tinulungan ko lang tropa ko na maipost to. From DLSU-Manila sila nung babae pero yung recent boyfriend ni girl ay taga FEU-Manila at taga IABF same kami. Apparently, sobrang cold na at wala ng oras sa tropa naming babae na girlfriend niya. Kung usap lalake pa, may iba na atang nabingwit. Patulong naman po maipost to. Pati kase ako naaawa sa tropa naming babae. Masayahin kase yun pero kase ngayon, matutulog na lang siya, iiyak pa. Pag gising niya, iiyak nanaman. Sana marealize niya na hindi lang siya yung nagmamahal sa girlfriend niya pero siya yung pinili eh. Siya yung minahal at siya ang pinaglaban. Pare ang swerte mo na jan kung alam mo lang talaga. Wag mo naman i take for granted tropa namin. Yung baba po pala, sulat nung ex niya. Ayaw ka namin i judge pare kase sabi ng tropa namin, hindi ka ganon at nag bago ka na. Patunayan mo! Baka may umagaw pa jan, pagsisihan mo. Oo, hindi siya mag papa agaw pero tol, malay mo. Tao pa rin yan, nasasaktan at napapagod. Ilang beses ka nang nakikipag break tol? Sinuyo at sinuyo ka niya. Sana dun pa lang malaman mong mahal ka niya talaga. Iniintindi ka niyan kahit naguguluhan na brad. Nakikita ko mga post niya para sayo, shit ang swerte mo. Tatlong taon bago nag boyfriend ulit yan. Sayo lang nagtiwala yan ulit kaya sana pahalagahan mo. Yang dota nanjan lang pre. Yang girlfriend mo, hindi mo alam kung pag gising mo bukas, nanjan pa. Pare hinang-hina na yan kung alam mo lang.

""I hope he makes you sleep without feeling unwanted. I hope he's the type of guy who'll do anything and everything possible just to see you smile. I hope he doesn't make you cry the way I did and I hope he won't take you for granted like how I did. Which, I regret every time I see you smile knowing I'm no longer the reason. I regret leaving you every time I see you cry at our school's amphitheatre. I could have comforted you but I don't think seeing me will make things better. I'm sorry for the mess that I caused and the pain I brought in to your life. I hope everything you say is true. I hope that you're really happy and that he loves you way better than how much I loved you although I still do, it doesn't matter anymore.

To the guy who patched-up the broken pieces that I did, thanks a lot man! You're one hell of a lucky guy. She's the type of girl na who'll do anything just to make you smile, she's not maarte and her heart is truly pure. She loves giving food out to kids on the street that's one of the little things why I fell in love with her but, I screwed up. She's moody but she always ends up saying sorry after a minute or two. When she's hurt or mad, she just cries. She'll get mad for a minute for broken promises. But, she'll forgive you anyway. She loves doing efforts and surprises. All you have to do is appreciate them. Her weakness are long messages it completes her day. She's allergic to shrimp and mushrooms bro. She also has DCM which I think, you already know. When she can't sleep, it just means she's overthinking and when she's overthinking, she's crying. Her comfort food is ice cream and fries sa KFC. She doesn't eat fries ng MCDO and Jollibee. She loves gravy on her fries. If you tell her na you don't like her to talk with this guy, she won't. If you tell her to stop hanging out with that person, she'll stop. When you tell her na you're jealous of this dude, she'll make you feel at ease and eventually prove to you that there's nothing to be jealous about. When she tells you she loves you, she means it. When she cries while you both had a fight, it means she's been keeping that pain for a long time. You won't hear a single word from her na she wants your time. You should know that for her, time is the most important thing. Malakas kapit niyan kay Lord and she always says, ""Hangga't kaya mong tumulong, tumulong ka"" she got it from her mom. She laughs at your jokes although she doesn't get it. Slow kasi yan siya lol she also knows how to appreciate even the smallest of things sobrang magpapasalamat na yan. When she's on her period, she tries to control her mood but you know? It's a girl's thing na talaga. One thing you don't have to worry about is, when she's committed to you, she actually commits only to you and no, she's not like other girls who still flirts around. She stays loyal to you even when you both aren't together. I don't know why I even let her go. Seeing her posts for you breaks my heart every time. It's been how many years since the day I lost her? But I still can't move on. I tried. I tried flirting with random girls but they were just too different from her. We had fights. Well, that's because she just cares and she's afraid that one day, she won't love me if I'd continue what I was doing. That was the biggest mistake that I have done. I told her to stop loving me. I've seen how she got her heart shattered twice since we broke up. I just hope this time, you won't. It's not that hard to please marj. When she's mad, sing her a song. When she's crying, tell her you love her. When she's jealous, tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world. When she starts to get moody, try teasing her, ""bakit ang sungit mo"" ""you'll get ugly"" ""you'll grow old fast"" ""you'll get wrinkles"" she'll eventually stop. She loves making songs, she loves telling stories on how her day went. I know I have no right to say all these cause I left her in the first place and that we're done. But hey? She's not that easy to forget. I heard gamer ka din. Magaling yan! One of the other things I love about her is that she'll support you in what you love to do. I was in love with dota and she didn't but she tried and guess what? Mas magaling siya sa akin. One time, we broke up because I cheated on her, she forgave me. It happened again and this time, she saw us actually doing it on our monthsary but still, she tried to fix things. But I was a jerk. A fuckboy and she didn't want to give me hers. It made me realize how lucky I was to have her and that I'm so stupid to let her go. Bro, I know things aren't well between the both of you. Nakasama ko siya yesterday para sa shoot ng project namin. I know when she's faking a smile one of our groupmates asked her what's up she said nothing. I had to ask her if she was okay. Then she started to cry. Dude, if you don't love her anymore, tell me. I'll get her back and this time, I won't screw up."""

Tropa
2014
Institute of Accounts, Business, and Finance (IABF)
FEU Manila