Every Broken Heart is Different

You feel empty, unhappy and betrayed. You don't want to laugh because you know it's not gonna help but you don't want to cry because it will make you feel worse. You feel like your heart is falling apart, but not only that, but you know soon your life is going to feel like it's falling apart too. You think it will never end and no matter what o person has done to you, it feels impossible to stop loving them. And everyone will wonder why if thatperson hurt you so much, then you still love that person. That's the confusing part, you don't know why, you just do, and the people who hurt you most are normally the one's you love the most.

And then after few weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief like your getting happy again, but you know inside that your just going into denial. And after few more weeks, your back to where you are, an empty soul with teary eyes. You thought you got over them but really you just stopped showing it. And you can't help but to show it again. It leaves deep scar in your heart that are there forever. And no one understands how you feel, and how deep you're hurt, no matter who they are, because it didn't happen to them. And even if it did, EVERY BROKEN HEART IS DIFFERENT. They don't know the real pain you feel and carry each and everyday so basically you are alone with all this and the feeling will start to overwhelm you and suddenly you'll just break down right there because you know you've had enough. The tears will instantly flow and you'll get to the point where you don't care who sees.

You've spent so many nights lying awake in bed and so many days being haunted by the scars and fear of rejection. And in the midst of all these tears, you know that it's not helping you, and it's not going to bring that person back, if you ever had them in the first place. Everyone says "It will be okay", but you know it won't. And that's the truth, it won't. Your still hurt but you've learn to hide it so that everyone thinks your okay. So now everytime you see this person, you know you still love them, and you feel a slight tingle in your heart yearing for them to love you, screaming but for some reason they won't hear it. And then you sit back and wonder how one person have caused all of this.

Mik Kaleigh D. F.
20**
Other
PATTS College of Aeronautics