Seal It With A Kiss

Naruto's p.o.v

Okay.

Here it is.

The day you've been planning for so much has come.

You know the plan.

You can do this.

Its simple.

You've done much harder things before.

You defeated Pein. You defeated Kurama. You defeated Kaguya. Hell, you even died and came back. So this is nothing, right?

All you have to do is walk down an aisle.

And seal it with a kiss.

Hinata's p.o.v

Okay.

You can do this. Just calm down and breathe.

You've been waiting for this day for a long time now.

Now its finally here.

Everything is in place.

Everyone is ready.

You know the plan.

You can do it.

You've been through far worse. You've seen far worse. You've done far worse. So this is nothing to you, right?

Its simple.

All you have to do is walk down the aisle.

And seal it with a kiss.

Naruto's p.o.v

I took a shaky breathe as I looked in the tall mirror. I wasn't looking at myself, I was looking at a picture of Hinata, my soon to be wife.

I looked away from the picture and then down at the set of ties laid out for me.

I gulped and then went to the couch.

"I....I can't do this." I sulked.

"For the 19th time, YES YOU CAN!"

I looked up at my friends, a.k.a my groomsmen and best man, who all looked annoyed and tired.

"You need to get up already!" Lee scolded.

"What a drag, when you asked me to be your groomsman I didn't know I'd be dealing with a child." Shikamaru sighed.

"Its not that hard Naruto. Just pick out a tie and be done with it." Gaara said annoyed.

"But what if the tie doesn't match Hinata's dress? What if she gets so disgusted with my poor choice of a tie that she leaves and elopes with Toneri again?!" I slumped down.

"Trust me, I've been on Hinata's team for years. If she can put up with you for most of her life, I'm pretty sure she can put up with a tie that will most likely match her dress anyway because you made us go through hell trying to find one that was good enough!" Kiba said hitting my head.

I winced,"Ow! But what if she-"

"Oh for god sakes, stop basing your entire wedding and your future with a woman who loves you as equally as you love her, possibly more, on a goddamn 'what if'!" Sasuke yelled standing in my face.

"Well I would love to see you in my shoes!! Hinata is an amazing and beautiful and talented and smart and she can leave me in an instant to go off with someone much better than me!" I yelled back.

"Well guess what you idiot?! She won't!!" Sasuke yelled once more.

"How the hell do you know that?!" I yelled frustrated.