Perfect Timing

Kiba's p.o.v

Dammit. What does she even see in that stupid good for nothing blonde jackass?!

We were all in the forest at our secret spot. All eight of us. We made this spot just to talk when we didn't want everyone in our business.

We all had grown up pretty well. Ino cut her hair short again but it was in a cute way more than the tomboy way she used to wear as a kid.

Shino sorta grew out of his jacket and shades always quiet faze and his hair grew a bit longer.

Sakura grew her hair longer again but she wears it in a high ponytail which is usually curled, and she finally wasn't flat chested anymore but she was still small in my opinion.

Shikamaru stayed the same look wise but personality wise he changed drastically. He stopped thinking everything was a drag.

Ten-ten grew more than she already had definitely. She grew out of her hot headedness. She is still a tad bit more sad about Neji's death but it makes her more calm somehow.

Choji, well Choji is the one who didn't really change much out of us all. He just got a haircut, got stronger, and now his fat looks more like muscle on him.

Sasuke stopped being as cruel and emo as he used to be and now he's the one chasing after Sakura. Pretty ironic seeing as she moved on....I think.

Lee stopped trying to be exactly like Gai sensei and now he's.....a bit more normal? I'm not entirely sure what to think about him.

Naruto....well what can I say. He looks a lot like his dad but a bit more fit. He's the strongest out of us all and he grew more mature but he's still the same Naruto deep down. He's training to be hokage right now and we couldn't be more proud. Now Sasuke is the one pestering him about sparring on a daily basis.......again, that is quite ironic.

Hinata. Well what can I say about the most beautiful girl in the world. She's more developed than practically all the girls in the village, with the exception of Tsunade-sama. Her eyes grew more bigger and bright than when we were kids. Her hair is still fantastically long but she now curls it. She's perfect for someone such as myself.

The only thing to say about me is that I still look devilishly handsome and I'm still wonderfully strong.

I just don't understand what she see's in that yellow haired prick!!

Sure me and Naruto were close friends but he's not good enough for someone as gorgeous as Hinata.

That's it. Its decided. I'm showing Hinata how I feel tonight whether she likes it or not.

Hinata's p.o.v

I was casually laughing and clapping along with my friends as Naruto-kun and Lee-kun danced arm-in-arm around the fire to some music Ino brought.

No matter how old we get. We'll never change at heart. Our looks might change and waver over time but we'll always be just like the kids we used to be.