-chapter 5: a photoshoot-

Promised I'd have 5 up tonight. Hopefully I can write 6 tomorrow and post it for valentines. HOPEFULLY. If not I'll try my best to have a chapter up by Monday. THIS is by far the best chapter yet.
-----

It had only been a week, and social media had blown up like crazy. Her follower count on her fashion blog and her Instagram had doubled, and comments and likes had been happening left and right. She had been seen with Adrien a few times now, and she was officially his 'girlfriend.'

Her first photoshoot was today, and she was terrified. She would be in fashion magazines next to her absolutely perfect boyfriend in absolutely perfect Paris. Just the thought made her yawn, even if all eyes were on her. She - imagined it this way, but never THIS WAY. She always imagined a literal perfect, not a plastic perfect.

He watched her from across the room, she was sitting straight up as the blonde woman did her makeup for her, her face turning brighter and more doll like by the second. She was looking at him, too, a silent stare, unsure. His eyes trailed up to the soft dress behind her, blue and white, with a pair of heels on the counter. She was going to get plasticified, just like he had been for years. "How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?" She asked him innocently, batting her eyes. She had no idea what he had meant, he was just staring. He seemed... Disappointed.

"To have your first photoshoot."

"Oh! Um..... Good I think ? It will be good for attention and s-stuff... But. I don't know yet." As the makeup artist took a step back to admire her own work, Marinette smiled sweetly, thanking her, and looking in the mirror. "I could never do this much work to my face. You're a miracle worker, you can't even see my freckles anymore!"

He got up to get a closer look, his hand reaching out to help the small girl up. Wow, they really had made her plastic. It sickened him. He always liked her freckles. They would've been photoshopped out anyway.

"I have to get dressed, go get your own outfit on" she hesitated, looking back at the makeup stylist, before standing on her tip toes and pecking his cheek. Thank god the girl hadn't done her lipstick yet. Forced, it was forced. An extra action to make the artist possibly talk about it on Instagram or something. Any publicity they could get, they had to jump on.

"I'll see you soon, beautiful" the words were soft and sweet, his lips pressing to her forehead in a similar manner, before he was out and getting into his own perfect outfit.

The dress was something she'd never wear. The cut was low, it was strapless and it was just tiny in general. She didn't feel like her when she span around in the mirror. Was that a good thing? She bit her lips as they talked about how they'd photoshop out all the blemishes, her nodding and looking away, walking to the set quietly. Fake trees and flowers, a fake background and several people. More like 20 people, Adrien already getting his hair fixed to perfection. "Hey" she didn't know where to go, what to do or how to do it. No one spoke to her, they just assumed she knew what to do. She looked at her shoes and his shoes, feeling fuzzy on the inside.

"You're gonna do just fine, don't worry." He smiled encouraging at her, but in reality he hated the way she looked. Low cut, short, teeny tiny dress. And he hadn't thought it would have gotten worse after the makeup. "I'll try to make sure they don't push you too hard."

"Thank you, I mean it" as the two of them walked out to the set together, they exchanged soft and gentle smiles. This was possibly the person they'd have to spend the rest of their life with, doing things like this constantly. At least it was them, right?

"Alright alright! We have our two beautiful models here, and our wonderful wonderful crew. Today's shoot is about love, passion" the man with the accent spoke loudly, moving his hands with wild passion and fury, as he looked the two of them up and down. He definitely was having a vision. "You two need to look like your dancing. Someone get some music on! We need her looking sexy."