-chapter 12: going home-

the chapter title is so wrong honestly I'm just glad I was able to finish this chapter it was really really hard for me to write for some reason (thankfully a small arc is coming soon so I'll be fine more or less for at least like chapter 14-15) aka 13 might also be a pain to write
----
The soft sounds of the jacuzzi bubbling and their laughter and clinks of glasses rung through the air, as the two celebrated their last night in Greece together, snuggled up in the warm water, sharing a drink.

"You know, I've noticed your hair is starting to lighten up, it's starting to get to a similar color of your dad's." Her hand reached up to play with the short strands of his hair, as both of them shared a soft laugh and a kiss. "Or maybe you're just getting old."

"I am twenty-four, I'm far from old, you know." He pulled her closer, his face hiding into her neck, his lips leaving a gentle kiss on her shoulder. "Besides, my father has had white hair since i can remember." She hummed in response, her hand still playing with his soft strands, her eyes closed and a content smile on her face.

They had only been real dating for around 3 days, but their dynamic had done a complete 180. They really truly wanted to be next to one another, they wanted to kiss and they wanted to snuggle all the time. The only 'fake' thing left was all the amounts of photos they had to take constantly, and that wasn't even a big deal to either of them.

"I like it. You look cute as hell." Her lips leaned up to meet his, her long eyelashes tickled his nose, and her soft hands gripped his shoulders tight. every kiss was a different experience and they loved it so much, learning how the other worked and how they fit into that, really really.

"Tonight's the last night, then it's back to hell, hmm?" He mumbled, his lips finding her shoulder and peppering a few baby kisses on the freckled skin. He loved her freckles, more than anything. He was sad they'd be bundled back up in the March air back at home.

"It won't be hell. I'll make sure no one over works you, got it? I don't want anyone to make you insane. You're only wearing 6 outfits, and three of them are mine, and two of them is your father's, which means I'll still be fitting you into it. You'll be fine, I promise. I'm so nervous and exited, but it's all gonna work out. I hope at least? Let's try to not MAKE it hell"

"Alright, alright. At least I'll have my REAL girlfriend to do all this with." Both of them shared a smile and a quick kiss, before she started to slowly climb out of the hot tub.

"Let's get a snack, and then it's bedtime, tomorrow is gonna be a long day." She yawned, helping him out of the tub and then they both dried off, their hands naturally finding one another's as they walked into the house, feeling quite a bit chilly from getting out of the water. "Change first?"

"Change first." They both ran up the stairs and into their own rooms, a sweet smile on her lips as she threw off her bathing suit and a pink nightgown on, him a white tee shirt and some grey sweats.

"Wow, someone looks sleepy." Adrien mused softly, his hand naturally finding the small of her back as he helped her down the stairs, kissing her cheek very delicately. "Maybe the champange is getting to you, and you're just a sleepy drunk"

"I am NOT drunk. I'm very, very sleepy." She smiled at him and sat down at the breakfast bar, watching as he microwaved some leftovers from their lunch, and handed it to her. "Thank you so much, you cutie."

"My pleasure." He sat next to her and both of them picked at the plate, him watching her sleepily eat and slowly start to lean more and more into him, the sleep suddenly taking over her, as she leaned all her weight against him. Oh god, she was the cutest thing. "Mari? Maaarriiii...." With no response, Adrien gently picked the girl up bridal style, and made his way to bed.