-chapter 8: purple sunglasses-

I HATE ADRIEN HAVE FUN WITH A LONG CHAPTER BYE (also. I couldn't find the right outfit for the day so I just. Put some beach in Greece for my nerdie noos)
--
The house was about everything she had expected. Large stone walls, a gorgeous view, all wrapped up with nice weather. Today was Wednesday, their second day there. (The first day was uneventful, mostly them two having food delivered to their home and then going to sleep shortly after.)

As Marinette slowly sat up and stretched her arms to the sky, her phone started beeping, to remind Marinette for the millionth time to check the schedule, stay on the schedule.

She unlocked it with ease, the perfect color coded schedule right in front of her eyes. 10:00 take the car into the city, 11:00 go on a walking tour together (make sure you look extra lovey), 1:00 eat lunch outside, 2:00 break at the house, 2:30 go to the beach, 5:00 go out for dinner, 6:00 take/use photos from the day, post them on social media.

It was nice that his father had Nathalie plan out their every moment, but it was too much. The schedule wasn't too hectic, but she felt too controlled. Their vacation was their vacation, they wanted to have fun together.

She knew the whole idea of "there won't be any paps" was out of the equation too. Paps were everywhere and unavoidable, especially now that they knew the model boy and his new girl toy were out and about on a "getaway" to Greece. With a sigh she slipped out of bed, running to the bathroom to get ready for the morning.

Adrien woke up about 20 minutes later, hearing the soft sounds of cooking downstairs and a gentle voice, humming a tune to herself. The beautiful smell of crepes filled his nose, and he truly felt content.

Everything was much brighter in Greece. The home had all white walls (except the kitchen which was a light blue) and it actually had colored and home-y accents to it. Maybe his mother was in charge of this house's atmosphere. As he turned the corner into the kitchen, the crepes came into sight, his mouth practically watering. "Good morning."

"Good morning! We got a busy one" she bounced on her toes, continuing to hum casually as Adrien climbed up onto the counter and sat, watching with his mouth watering. A bakers daughter she sure was.

"Tomorrow, eggs and bacon are on the menu. There's a bunch of stuff on the fridge, you can choose what you want to dress your crepes up"

Breakfast went by with ease, throughout the day the two seemed more and more comfortable around one another. On the car ride there they talked about their favorite place in France, on the walking tour their hands stayed comfortably locked together, she noticed Adrien would squeeze her hand when he saw something he was amazed by, which was honestly the cutest thing ever. On the way to the little cafe they had picked he stole her sunglasses, and she stole his (hers happened to be cat eye sunglasses. He was wearing purple cat eye sunglasses and he looked like a total nerd.) And now they were splitting lunch, a big bowl of pasta.

She had never really seen him like this before. There wasn't many if any paps, it was just them two on a happy vacation, acting like a REAL married couple. Okay, maybe not married, but they weren't awkwardly staring at their meals, avoiding eye contact and conversation at all costs. It was definitely nice, to say the least.

"So you've never really been that far out of the country? I usually go on tours every other year, all over Europe and even America." She nodded, her mouth too full to speak. She was quite hungry after the light breakfast and the plenty of walking. Adrien let a soft sigh part past his lips as he took the napkin in his hand, gently dabbing her face. "You were hungry, eh?"

"I'm so sorry" she looked away and blushed, swallowing the food in her mouth and looking back at him, starting to laugh, Adrien joining in. "When I'm hungry I can be a bit crazy. I'm so sorry."