The Jock's Tutor

The story is in its early stages, so there will be no proper editing done with the chapters to come. At least not until I feel like it's crap. Besides that, this is a quick description to the story itself. I know there's a little description being given before-hand when seeing the stories, but I'd like to put it anyways.

The Jock's Tutor was a blurb, using fandom vocabulary now, and decided to put it down. There is a longer version somewhere else, but for now it's being written down with much more detail. My writing is really not that...perfect. Yet. I have a few rough edges but they could be smoothed, smoothed, is that a word because if it wasn't a word, now it is. Maybe it could be in Urban Dictionary, who knows. It doesn't really matter though because there are many ways to phrase something-

And that is how you get side-tracked and start to ramble.

Okay! The story goes...

Dylan Grey, a sixteen, almost seventeen, year old girl is whisked through high school living the nerdy experience. Her lack of height and use of glasses didn't help much in the equation she calls life. With the help of her two best friends, Marcus and Katherine, they support her and vice versa. Especially, now that Dylan is becoming involved with a competition that could change her life forever. But like any other person, there are secrets to be kept and memories to be erased. She really wanted to erase one memory, and that is knowing William Scott.

William Scott, a seventeen year old jock. He has the build, the friends, the popularity, the It girl, but not the best friend. He was the school's golden boy and left whatever life he had behind to get so far. Everything was not going as well as he had expected it to and is finally pulled back into the circle he had enjoyed years ago. Dylan was put back into his life.

Their worlds will collide once more, but will this reunion end up destroying any ties left between then or will one of them make the effort to salvage it?

When their teacher calls in both at once, they were seeing each other for the first time in years. She was willing to punch him but he was a completely other story. They were forced to see one another, causing the connection to spur into disaster. She ended up being The Jock's Tutor.

OMG! I'm so excited for writing this! It would be great if you enjoyed it and I'm done, so I'll be updating more frequently.

Adios lovelies,

-J