Ch.7

Here's to another chapter, hopefully things aren't too confusing or anything

     I was surprised when I saw Mrs.Scott standing at our door, with cookies. White chocolate chip cookies.
     For a second, I forget what my mother said and stood frozen at the edge of the kitchen. Kat and Marc appeared next to me, but my mother smiled and hugged her happily. Like a reunion way too late.
        "Julie! What brings you here? Where is that boy of yours? I haven't seen him in years.", my mom tells her.  
     I look back at the pair and we share a silent agreement. We all haven't. I bet his mom doesn't even know. 
     We watched as the pair continued chatting and I walked up to them, puting a hold it sign to the pair behind me. Julie sees me and smiles. I nervously push up my glasses, knowing they were gonna fall with my head staring at the ground so intently.
         "Hey, Mrs.Scott. I see you brought your famous white chocolate chip cookies.", I teased.
      I haven't seen her in ever since he stopped talking to me, but she was like my second mom. Mrs.Scott reaches to hug me.
         "Of course I did. You might be able to grab a few whenever you feel like soon enough.", Mrs.Scott said to me, happily. I stared at her curiously and my mom asked her why.  
     Mrs.Scott's response was, "That's why I came; We just bought the house next door."
         It suddenly got really awkward, at least for me. The ladies began screaming in joy and moved themselves into the living room.
    I scoffed, "Teenagers."

                             》《
           Kat was now laying face up on my bean bag chair and Marc was leaning his legs on the side of my bed with his back on the carpet flooring.
     I was stuck sitting on my comfortable spinning chair. It was really awesome and I love it.
     I caught the bag of Munchies chips that came at me and ate a few pieces, before rolling the top and throwing it at Kat on the bean again. 
           "Alright. You guys are awfully quiet. What's caught your tongue?", I asked spinning and pushing my glasses up.
      Kat sat up and so did Marc. They sat on my bed and I pushed my feet over Kat's. 
            "It's just really weird and uncanny that you ram into him before homeroom, then see him in the music store, and now he's your boy next door.", Kat smirked, while also being very cautious.
      She knew this topic about guys would put me on edge and especially if it's Will. That brat hasn't been in my life the past 3, almost 4, years and he don't even remember us.
            "Okay, first of all, I have never even considered Will that way! That's just wrong. Either way, he's part of the In crowd, we're not.
     Second, after Spencer, I don't think I can think about that anymore.
     Last but not least, I have no reason to actually do any of the above or anything else you suggest. I gotta focus on now.", I told her.
      She smirked at me then sighed as I finished my speech. She was such a hopeless romantic and would love to see me run off into the sunset with a naked god on a horse.
             I giggle at Kat and wonder how I landed such a great friend. Landed, that sounds a bit weird to say. 
       Marc had been awfully quiet the whole time. He was leaning on my headboard and his legs were stretched out. I used my fatass body as momentum and move myself in front of the bed. I ran my hand in front of his face, but he didn't seem to react. 
     This guy, can he grow anymore annoying?! 
             Irritatingly sighing, I stand and then reach over to push him. He rolls to the side and falls off the bed. His scream was cut short and, may I say, it was pretty girlish.
      My laughing did not stop and I was glad my chair caught my fall because I could not stand anymore without needing to double over. Everything was gone and my laughing filled my ears.
     Soon enough I opened my eyes and caught my breath, "Ow. Ow. Ah...ow. Oh god...that was so...hilarious!?"
             Marc pulled himself up and glared at my laughing figure. Then I saw his gears turning behind his eyes and stood up. My laughing stopped and I jumped over my bed while he went down to reach me. His face hit my duvet and I ran out the door, two steps at a time.
      I ran into the kitchen and saw that we never started the pancakes. My smile turned into a huge grin and grabbed the pancake batter. There were soft footsteps coming over and I stood up before throwing the batter.
             "Dylan Mary Jane Gray! What the hell was that?", I heard Kat's voice pant out in a serious tone.
       My humor was gone with the wind and I was stuck with a pissed off Katherine. She hated it when I called her by her full name, but I normally use it when I'm talking to myself. She was covered in batter from the roots of her hair to the wasitband of her jeans. 
               "Where are you...What?", Marc asked, clearly confused. I stare at her, waiting to see what she would do, then she grabbed a hand full of batter from herself and slapped it onto Marc's face and neck, dirtying the top of his shirt. That was when I began laughing again at both of them. Marc licks his lips, then smirks at Kat. 
               "Dylan, sweetheart, I think you need a makeover.", Kat says and Marc grabbed a hand full flour. I was lauhging so hard, I didn't feel the flour until it covered my glasses. My vision blurred, but I brushed it out and I felt really weird being covered in flour. Then I saw a smaller bowl of batter, most likely the back up. I gasped, for pretend, and they turned. My hands both reached for their back and dropped batter down their shirts, then ran to the back of the house.
                 They came towards me and Kat was laughing like a crazy person. I smiled and offered her my arms. She giggles, then hugs me.
     Putting batter on dry batter, sticky and itchy yes, but worth it. Marc wasn't here and then I felt a third arm wrap around us from the side.  
       "Ladies, how about we go for a swim?", he says and I felt my feet being pulled off the floor. Marc had a vice grip and we fell in the pool as one. Kat was screaming, while still being on Marc's shoulder and I slapped his arm. I fixed my glasses and we all burst out laughing.
                  "When can I join in on the fun?", I heard a voice say, that did not belong to any of us three. 

Did you miss me? Of course you did! ^-^
This is like really late, I feel so bad, but at least I got something done. This really had no true meaning, but it set up more upcoming chapters. This is long...I'm sorry!!!!
    I'm curious...what language do you know, besides english?

Comment, share, heart! Por Favor. Au revior. Alright. Bye, lovlies