Ch.9

I was walking down the main hallway and then I completely forgot my textbook. Quickly I walk towards my locker and find Will leaning on the wall, next to my locker. Suprised, I slow my pace and then move towards my locker. He didn't notice me, but when I cleared my voice, he noticed. His smile was real and genuine, not like the smiles I see him wear everyday. 
        "What are you-", I was about to asked, but then he came up and hugged me. His hands ran around my waist and felt strangely normal. The feel of him warming up to me made me grow red with embarassment. 
        "Oh Dylan, I missed you so much. You have no idea how much.", he whispered to me while leaning down to kiss my forehead. 
        I was about to smile and respond saying- 

         "Wake up! Earth to Dylan!", I heard a voice shout right into my ear. 
       The disturbing noise and rude awakening sent a jolt through my body, causing me to fall off wherever I was and land on the ground. I moaned in pain and rubbing off the drowsiness.
        My hands helped me push myself up, but then I felt Marc lift me off the floor. I held his grip for a few seconds to regain full consciousness and then turned to look at him. Kat was standing a few inches apart from him.
       "Ow, guys," I moaned again,"What was that for? What time is it?" I dusted myself off because I had been napping under the table next to a tree and dirt dust was getting on my ripped jeans.
       Marc chuckles and rubs my shoulders, "It's 12 minutes 'till first period and we thought you should wake up. You were drooling."  
       He then motions towards my face and I quickly run my hand below my lip. Then I remembered very faintly. Lips. William's lips on my forehead. I had a dream about Will. 
       I moved away from Marc and pick up my bag, moving the strap across my shoulder. He gave me a curiuos look and Kat squinted her eyes at me. I really had no idea what to say and my mouth opened and closed trying to let myself find the right words to say.
       Then I decided it would be best to just leave. I begin making my way around them and begin my way towards my locker, grabbing my textbook for the next two periods. I held my locker door and began to lose my even breathing. The thoughts were running wild in my head and I suddenly felt very sick in the stomach. 
       How did that even happen? I dreamed...of Will! This is worse than the time Jace kissed Clary in City of Ashes! It felt completely strange and not supposed to happen, but felt different than expected. In a good way.
       What am I doing with my life?!
       "I don't know about that, but what I do know is that you should be heading to class. Don't want the girl with the perfect record to be late to class.", I heard a voice say and I raised my head halfway through the person's words, noticing it was Spencer.
       I slammed my locker shut, making the whole hallway hear my locker, and began storming away before he could reach me. Didn't work.
        "Dylan, please!", his voice sounded pleading, and the good part of my personality got the best of me not wanting to hear someone feeling so sad. Sometimes I really hate myself.
        Curse you, mom, with your whole kindness and feelings thing. Why is my family made of rainbow pooping unicorns?!
        "What the hell do you want, Spencer?", I breathed out, not really wanting to look at him. I pushed my glasses back up nose and held my sleeves to my fingers. 
        Spencer ran a hand through his hair and it felt very odd seeing him do that and only causing me to wrinkle my nose. He noticed me do that and began biting his lip, keeping himself from smiling.
         Back then, seeing him do his nervous gestures would make me laugh and smile, but now I just wanted to wipe that smile off his face cuz the lip biting thing wasn't working for him.
        I straightened my face and crossed my hand, "Seriously, Spencer, we've been over this and I really would like for you to leave me alone." 
        He was now back to a sober condition.
        "Dylan, I know things have been rough for us and-"
        "Please don't say 'us' anymore. Please, I don't want any reminders.", I interrupted, my voice being a light whisper.
        He sighs, "Don't make this harder than it is, Dylan!"
        "What do you want me to do, Spencer?!", I began chocking on my words, "You have no idea what I went through. The humilitation, the heartbreak, the pity, and especially the dread of coming back to this damn school every year living through the same embarassment!"
       My eyes now became glossy and I felt a tear fall down my cheeks. Spencer seemed hurt by just looking at me and moved his hand to cup my cheek. I slapped his hand away, only to have his arms wrap around me. I began struggling in his arms, forgetting he played football, and trying to punch his arms. 
         "I'm so sorry. Can you please forgive me? I promise I'll make things better.", he says to me.
         I break free, "Don't make promises you can't keep! Again! Just leave me alone!"  
       "What if I can't Dylan?! I don't want to leave things like this! Not anymore! Listen to me! Please!", he continues.
         "Don't you get it! This was your own fault, Spencer!", I screamed back, finally letting my emotions course through me. It was a bad idea because my head began pounding and I felt sick again.
       "If you let me explain, then you'll know! There was a reason-"
        "There can't be no reason, Spencer!" 
         "What if there is! I want you to know. Dylan, why won't you just-"
         "Bceause I freaking loved you damnit!", I screamed, letting out a choking sob before the pounding in my head became too much and my eyes began to close.

Cliffhanger, sort of. Sorry, not sorry! Love you too, guys!
Anyways, sorry it took long to update, but I have been caught with things I 
don't know I can manage.
Again, share, comment, & heart! <3
Xai Jian! (Means good byein Mandarin ^.^)