Confrontation

It's been a month since you seen Jacob and Sam. You text Jacob from time to time but that was it. Neither of you brung up what happened. It was hard to forget though.

*I woke up in a new BugattI! I woke up in a new Bugatti!*

You looked at your phone to see who was calling you. It was Sam.

Phone Conversation:

"Hey!" you exclaimed.

"Hey, wassup babe?"

"Nun just thinking bout you'"

He laughs and says, "Let's hang out. I'm outside your house."

You look outside to see him in his car. You smile.

"Okay. I'm coming."

End of Phone Conversation.

You grab your bag and head out the house. You run up to him, hugging him tight

"Dang girl. You really been missing me." He says hugging you.

He's been out of town for a funeral so you've just been chillin with your best friend.

"Hell yeah." you say.

"Well today will be just me and you." he says

You nod your head then kiss him then you quickly pull away. He makes a face of confusion.

"I don't want my parents seeing us make out so, lets go." you say.

You run into his car. He gets in and starts up the car and starts driving. You text your mom so she'll know where you're at. You look out the window still in a deep thought about Jacob. You didn't know whether to tell Sam about what you and Jacob did or not.

"You okay? You've been silent." he asks grabbing your hand.

"Uhh... Yeah. I was j-just thinkin of some.... thing." you say.

He looks at you then nods his head. You arrive at the mall.

'He probably wanna just spoil me all day.' you think to yourself.

You both get out the car. You grab his hand and start walking in the mall. It was packed today. You wondered why. It was a lot of girls in a long line. They were screaming, crying and smiling hard.

"Let's go this way" Sam suggested.

He pulls you away from the craziness. He stops at the women's department.

"Get anything you want babe." he says.

You start browsing through clothes. You didn't see anything that caught your eye so you walked around more.

"Oh my gosh mom. I can't wait to get in line to meet Jacob and get his autograph." a random girl says.

"Let's hurry before we have to wait for hours." the girls mom says.

You watch as they walk in line. 'Jacob is here? Crap' you think to yourself.

"Hey babe did you know Jacob Latimore is here?" Sam asks walking up to you.

"..nope." you say looking away.

"Didn't you meet him when you went to the concert?" he asks.

"Yeah... I guess." you say.

"You okay?" he asks following you.

You realise you were staring at Jacob and you look away. Then you look at Sam who looked worried.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine." you say.

You lied. You were scared to see Jacob. What if he tells Sam? You look around the store to find a way to leave where Jacob couldn't see you.