Truth be revealed.

Jacob p.o.v:

I'm at the store right now and this lady is holding up the line. She keeps trying to pursuade the cashier that the coupon isn't expired when on the coupon it says that it expired weeks ago. That's a trip. I had to cover my face so nobody will notice me and this hat and scarf is making me sweat.

"Ma'am it is already expired. $32.45 is your total." the cashier said.

"No! Scan it! It works!" the lady fussed.

The cashier called her supervisor from the phone. They both waited. The supervisor came and asked what the problem was. The lady explained that the coupon was given to her a week ago and that it should still work. The cashier said that the coupon expired weeks ago.

"Ma'am the coupon has expired. I'm sorry." the supervisor said. "But I'll give you a little discount for the inconvenience."

The lady smirked and nodded her head. The supervisor put in a code and then left. The cashier pressed a few buttons on the keyboard.

"Your total is $30.29." the cashier said.

The lady pulled out 26 dollars and some change. She rummaged through her purse for some more money but she couldn't find any. She kept looking. I decided to just help her. I pulled out 10 dollars and handed it to the cashier.

"I'll pay for it." I said warmly.

The lady turned to me and squinted her eyes at me. She handed the cashier the money she had. The cashier gave the lady her receipt and change. Just like that; the lady left with her grocery's and didn't even say thank you. I guess that's what I get for being nice.

The cashier rung up my items and the bagger bagged them up. I paid for it and headed home. Today My mom and dad are coming and some of the guys and girls are too. But the guys are only coming for a little while. Y/n's parents are coming next week because her dad needed to do some things at work before he left his employees alone. And the rest of the guys are coming then.

"I'm home!" I yelled walking through the door of the house.

I set the groceries down on the table in the kitchen. Then I start to put the groceries away. I hear a baby gurgling and I turn to see Y/n holding Cj. He was pulling onto her hair. I laughed and helped her not lose hair. Then I gave her a kiss.

"Welcome back. What did you get us?" she asked.

"Lots of stuff. Mom is going to cook us some stuff so I went and got what she said she needed." I told her.

"Yum. Can't wait." she said.

"And I got Cj some foods too." I said.

I opened the pantry door and revealed the baby food containers. She smiled and rolled over to the pantry to see. She looked at the different foods. I finished putting away the groceries when I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. I saw Diggy, Romeo, Khalil and Ray. I opened the door and let them in.

Y/n p.o.v:

You hear laughing and a lot of "Hey" and "Wassup". You grabbed a baby bottle filled with fresh breast milk. You rolled over to the doorway and saw Diggy, Romeo, Khalil and Ray. They smiled and waved, mainly at Cj.

"Hey Y/n. Hey lil man." Diggy said.

"Can I hold him?" Romeo asked.

"First wash your hands." you said.

The guys raced to the sink in the kitchen. You laughed. Jacob rolled you into the living room. You set Cj in his car seat so that you can feed him. Jacob picked up the car seat and put it on the couch. You faced Cj and gave him the bottle.