Eyes

Ray swung first making Prod stumble backwards. "Stop!" Bre yelled, but they kept going.

Prod got back on balance and upper cut Ray hard making him stumble. Then, Prod punched him in the face. Right, then left, then right again. Zonnique grabbed Prod by his arm trying to stop him.

"Craig, no! Stop it!" she said.

He let her drag him away from Ray. Ray shook off the punches and got set to fight. "C'mon lil bitch." he taunted.

Prod shook Zonnique off of him. He went up to Ray. This time when he swung, Ray dodged it and punched Prod in the stomach making him lean forward. "Stop don't do this!" Bre yelled grabbing Ray before he kicked Prod.

He shook her off and punched Prod in the face several times. Prod still held onto his stomach and groaned. "Yeah, don't fuck with me punk." Ray said spitting at Prod.

"Are you okay Craig?" Zonnique asked as she put her arms around his back.

He was quiet and slowly stood up. He stared at Ray who got back into his fighting stance. "Please don't Craig." Zonnique pleaded.

Prod stepped up closer to Ray who was now bouncing like a rabbit. Prod punched him and Ray punched back. Then, again they punched each other. Prod charged at Ray lifted him up. Everyone knew what was going to go down.

"No!" Bre and Zonnique said in sync.

But, it was too late. Prod dropped backwards making Ray crash his head onto the hard concrete. At first nobody moved, then Prod pushed Ray off of him and he stood up.

"Aye, what's all that noise!?" a police officer asked as he flashed a flashlight at everyone. He flashed it at each of everyone's faces.

"Nothing, we were just arguing." Prod said wiping blood from his nose.

"Oh yeah? Then why is this dude laying face first on the ground?" the officer asked staring at Prod in his eyes.

"Look, nothing happened. We're leaving now." Prod said getting into his car.

Bre and Zonnique helped Ray up. He wasn't unconscious, but he was hurt. He held his head and shoulder as he grumbled to himself. The officer helped and put Ray into the car. Bre sat in the back seat with him and Zonnique stayed in the front seat.

Y/n p.o.v

You just arrived at the hospital. You grab Bahja's bag from the passenger's seat and you go inside the hospital. You go into the elevator and think about your baby. It's coming closer and closer to the due date. You have been visiting the doctor like you are suppose to lately. She's been telling you that the baby is fine and healthy and she also asked you when Jacob is going to come to one of the checkups. You haven't really decided if you wanted Jacob to come yet since the fight had happened.

The elevator opens and you walk to Bahja's room. You open the door. You see she's reading a card from some new flowers. You thought Prince must have bought them for her.

"Hey, how you holding up?" you asked walking towards the bed.

"Good I guess." she said setting the card down into the dresser by her bed.

You set her bag on her bed.

"I brought the bag you wanted me to bring. Do you need help out your bed?" you asked.

"Yeah." she said.

You go over to her side of the bed and help her out the bed. She groans a little and holds her stomach. It reminded you of when you had to help Jacob.

She limps over to the bag and grabs some clothes out of it. You sit down on her bed and read a magazine as she goes to the bathroom. You hear the shower start to run. You wonder what she was reading and what it said. You get up off the bed and go over to the dresser. You grab the note and read it.