Nurture to health

Y/n p.o.v:

You made it inside one by one. It took a while but you guys are here.

"I got a number." Romeo winked.

"How? The body guards lifted you, basically, in here." Roc asked.

"A pimp got his ways, dog." Romeo said.

"I see you." Roc laughed.

They dab each other. You walk past them and go through another door. You hear loud banging noises. You hear guys yelling. As you followed the sound, you see Bahja by the boys chill room holding a knife. You stay quietly behind the wall.

"Just talk to me Prince! I won't hurt you!" Bahja screamed.

"Nah, don't open the door. That bitch crazy." Diggy said.

"We tried to let you in last time but you almost stabbed a nigga in his leg!" Prince yelled.

"I was just joking." she said.

You rolled your eyes. This girl really is crazy. You walked out in the open where she was. She was sitting on the floor now with her head in her hands. The knife was on the floor by her broken foot. You crawl toward her and grab the knife silently. Then you crawled back by the wall.

"Hey, guys I got the knife!" You yelled.

Bahja looked up at you. Her makeup streamed down her face and a huge frown spread across her face. She got up slowly with her eyes watching your every move.

"Thank God." Diggy sighed.

Princeton sighed. The door opened. Spin grabbed Bahja's arms. She squirmed around as he did but he had a firm grip.

"Just chill Bahja. Stop tripping." He said.

"Violence is never the answer. Have peace." Prince teased.

Bahja groaned and said, "Shut up Prince! Just go with your new girlfriend somewhere! I'll be fine!"

"Girlfriend?" Prince asked.

Bahja scoffed.

"Look something is obviously wrong with you besides the fact that I broke up with you." He stated.

It stayed quiet for a while. You stood there holding the knife behind your back. Everyone waited on Bahja's response.

"I'm pregnant." Bahja said, quietly.

Ashley p.o.v:

I haven't seen Sam in a while. He's coming home today so I'm nervous. Y/n didn't take the pills which means I'm dead. Hopefully the surprise dinner I have for him will get his mind off it. I set the pot of his favourite dish on the table. Shrimp fried rice. I know he will enjoy it. I put extra shrimps in it just like he likes it.

*click*

The front door unlocks and Sam walks in the house. 'He brung a hoe home?!' I asked in my head.

The bitch has on some hoochie mama shorts on and her shirt is basically non existing.

"Hey.." Sam said slowly.

I cross my arms and give him the most dirtiest look possible. He brings the tramp into the dining room.

"What the hell you think you're doing tramp?!" I shouted. I lost it!

The tramp sighed and said, "Look-"

Sam cuts her off by grabbing her arm. Then he motions her to sit down. She sits and he makes his way to where I stand. I take a few steps back.