Forgiveness

Diggy p.o.v:

"You do this." Francis said.

She shoots the basketball into the hoop perfectly and with ease. Who knew I would have a girl giving me tips?

"I got this. Watch the pro do his work." I said.

She gets the ball and passes it to me. I dribble a little bit and keep my eyes on the goal. Then I aim the ball to the hoop. It goes in and makes a swoosh noise.

"I am a beast!" I yelled.

Francis chuckled. "I don't know about all that, but you okay.... I guess."

"What!? You think I'm ”okay”?"

"I wouldn't put you on the level of beast." She laughed.

I said. "Coming from the girl who is only good at lay ups, but can't shoot a free throw to save her life."

"Oh, okay. That's how you feel? Let's play horse and see."

"'Ight you go first."

I toss the ball to her.

"Turn on the lights! I'm looking for her."

I get my phone out my pocket. It's Prince calling. I answer it.

Phone conversation:

"Aye, where you at?" Prince asked.

"Home nigga. Why?" I asked.

"Today is our hangout day. The girls cook for us and we play games and watch football games."

"Oh hell yeah. I'm coming now."

"Okay. It's at my crib."

"Crib? Nigga whatever. I'm on my way."

"You won't believe who Y/n brought over."

"Who?"

Prince mocks lady from 'The Help' "You go try and see."

I laugh. "Okay. I'm coming."

End of conversation.

"Who was that?" Francis asked.

"Prince. I forgot that today was our hang out day. We got to go to his house."

"I don't want to just be there while y'all watch football and stuff." She whined.

"The girls are going to be there."

"Finally, I can talk to all of them."

"Mmhmm. Yeah. Sure. Let's go."

I open the garage and toss the ball inside. Then I unlock my truck. Francis gets inside. I get in and start up the car and head to Prince's house.

Bahja p.o.v:

Me and the girls are trying to decide what to cook. None of us can agree. I think some sandwiches and chips will do good. But they want to do the most and cook hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill, cook fries and then add chips.

"How about we just ask the boys what they want?" Y/n suggested.

"That's stupid. Guys never know what they want." I fussed.

"Look, how about we just cook hamburgers. That will fill them up." Ashley said.

"But, what if they're vegetarians?" I asked.

"Look Bahja, you working up my nerves. Why the fuck does it matter what they eat? They are guys." Y/n barked.

I step up close to her.